No Glu credits are credited

I got this game and after just a few minutes I loved it enough spend $20 on it. only the credits didn't appear. I thought I had made a mistake, so I tried again. this was dumb since I only had $20 set aside in my bank to spend on games and it resulted in an overdraft. so now, overdraft fee included, I have spent $75 Damn dollars on Heroes of Destiny and don't have a single glu credit to show for it. I'm fricking irate. the email that was used is robertryanrose@gmail.com

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    revrrr wrote: »
    I got this game and after just a few minutes I loved it enough spend $20 on it. only the credits didn't appear. I thought I had made a mistake, so I tried again. this was dumb since I only had $20 set aside in my bank to spend on games and it resulted in an overdraft. so now, overdraft fee included, I have spent $75 Damn dollars on Heroes of Destiny and don't have a single glu credit to show for it. I'm fricking irate. the email that was used is robertryanrose@gmail.com

We aren't able to view your account from within the forums. For all billing/currency issues, you must submit a customer service ticket here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
This discussion has been closed.