Supersonic aggro

OrourkeiOrourkei Registered Users 5 Posts
Every time I pop supersonic a boss mob starts to target Kassia. I've tried letting the tank build aggro before popping it. Makes no difference. whats the point of the spell if I cant stand still and use it?

Comments

• EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    That's odd because I have never had that issue. If you have felmore have you already used his taunting ability?
  • OrourkeiOrourkei Registered Users 5 Posts
    I don't have Felmore just Tiberius . It doesn't effect normal mobs but since the 2.0 patch bosses and sub bosses go directly to her once she uses the spell. If i can figure out a way to get some footage of it ill post it.
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    That's rough if that's true. Makes a nerf to the ability because that skill can almost take out a boss by itself lol.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I have not noticed this. I do have Fel'mor but I'm not always taunting. Ice-arrow + supersonic?? It does limit the posibilities though...
    on the melee bosses ice arrow and supersonic is OK I guess but any things ranged and its over for her.
  • dunghackdunghack Registered Users 10 Posts
    any1 can tell if it get fixed yet? i'm planning to buy her as 2nd DD but if this still persist perhap i should stick with zda and oda then
  • SeTaSSeTaS Registered Users 73 Posts
    had no problem with that.

maybe you should try to hit mob with tiberius or other tank with special attack just after supersonic. it should retake agro.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    My observations suggest that the aggro decision is three tier.

1. When a monster first picks a target it is usually based on whomever is closest as they walk in. Sometimes they don't start looking until half way in but at some point you can see them shift direction as they walk to a target. I assume ranged units do the same but you don't see them change directions. There are some units who seem to target particular enemies (healers in particular) These will ignore closer targets unless distracted.

2. A monster goes after whoever hits/taunts/attracts them

3. If hit by multiple foes they pick higher DPS melee foe first and the highest DPS ranged foe second. Active skills like supersonic count in this decision. This is why it is important to have the tank run around and touch all the hardest monsters before adding the damage dealers to the fight.