Options

grazzak unplayable

I won grazzak from a chest. He was then level 36 like my highest other Charakter and i spent all his talentpoints.
Everytime i want to play a mission with grazzak the loadingscreen stops at the end and nothing happens. Has anybody the same problems or a clue what to do???

Comments

• Options
    erikerik Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes, I am having the same problem with Grazzak. I submitted a help ticket to Glu and they wrote back to me that they are having the game programmers look into it. I suspect they are working on a fix and will roll it out eventually.
  • Options
    xiao3heixiao3hei Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yes, I am having the same problem. And my Grazzak level only is 13.....
  • Options
    MatangoMatango Registered Users 12 Posts
    xiao3hei wrote: »
    Yes, I am having the same problem. And my Grazzak level only is 13.....

Exactly the same for me. Got all heroes except Oda, most of them at lvl 40, and after I got Grazzak to 13 I can't use it anymore. If I use any other hero in team it works, if I want to lvl Grazzak up it freezes. I wrote a ticket, still didn't get any reply. I hope they will fix this very soon...
  • Options
    JstajlrJstajlr Registered Users 1 Posts
    The same happened to me yesterday. I got him leveled up to 23 before i was unable to use him on the team. When he is on the team the mission starts to load but never finishes it just hangs up on the loading screen. I have to close the game completely, reload the game and remove him from the team in order to play again.
  • Options
    FreefallFreefall Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same here. Got him in a chest at level 1. Everything seemed fine until he hit level 11, then suddenly whenever I try to use him in a mission the game freezes.
  • Options
    MosesnflowersMosesnflowers Registered Users 4 Posts
    Freefall wrote: »
    Same here. Got him in a chest at level 1. Everything seemed fine until he hit level 11, then suddenly whenever I try to use him in a mission the game freezes.

I got him level one and was fine till I got to level 9 and now he is unusable.....
  • Options
    MosesnflowersMosesnflowers Registered Users 4 Posts
    I got him level one and was fine till I got to level 9 and now he is unusable.....

Any idea how or when it gets fixed?
  • Options
    MatangoMatango Registered Users 12 Posts
    Hi guys,

Got finally a reply from the ticket I sent and the info has been passed onto the technical team, I hope they fix this quickly, cuz I told them that we had an upgrade that we can't actually use...what's the point of having new hero that gets the game stuck?!?
  • Options
    tiberiustiberius Registered Users 43 Posts
    We rolled out a hotfix for this issue recently.

Please try using Grazzak again and let us know if he's working for you.
    Sr. Producer | Heroes of Destiny | Glu Mobile