Options

Spending glue credits for level 180+

Just wondering what would be the best strategy spending 1200 glue credits as I am up to level 180 currently and the zombies are getting stronger and have a tough time defeating the spiders as well as playing the multi player stages. Currently my defence rating is 3400 and attack is 17000 and know that most people use the kudzu chi lethargy and flash grenade as a decent strategy.

If someone could post what level for each thing to spend on I would really appreciate it.

Cheers

Mike

Comments

• Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    If you play the kunoichi, then upgrade flash bomb to level 19 or 22, upgrade summon allies up to level 10, make sure you have masterful skill which lets you use 3 skills, upgrade your leadership to level 4, max out your sacred gate, raise your kunoichi to level 40 or 50 and upgrade the farmer to level 11. That should make you nearly invincible for a long time and you'll still have some Glu coins left over to spend on whatever you like. Since you are at level 180 you must have done some of these things already. I like using farmers, archers, spear horsemen and a rifle smith, but there are plenty of other good ally combinations that work well. If you use the farmer and/or archer and already have them at level 11, then I'd suggest buying the golden ally since it only costs 150.

The most important thing you can do to make things easier is to upgrade your flash bomb. A level 19 flash bomb lasts 12 seconds and at level 22 it lasts 13 seconds. It takes 12-13 seconds for your flash bomb to recharge so you can perpetually stun the enemy so they won't have much of a chance to attack. Of course you can upgrade your flash bomb higher so it will last even longer and enemies nearby won't ever have a chance to attack if you constantly flash bomb them. It improves by 1 second about every 3 levels. Each level costs 30 coins so it will cost 90 Glu coins for each additional second of stun you want. I believe the range of the flash bomb also increases as you increase it's level.

I'd also suggest that you do not upgrade your warding bell beyond level 2 or spend much on bridge spirits that way you will keep your defense rating low. You may also want to limit your village bowmen to level 6-7 to have frosty as the bowman instead of a rocket farmer as the bowman. At the higher levels and in multiplayer a Frosty village bowman is better than a rocket farmer village bowman, but once you upgrade there is no way to downgrade. If you raise your defense rating too much, it will cost you more souls to attack people and it will cost others less souls to attack you.
  • Options
    mikey corruptmikey corrupt Registered Users 24 Posts
    Yes I have upgraded a few things already however my allies need to be upgraded to level 11 as they are weak compared to some of the other players who have them at the elite level. Appreciate all the advice and will be doing everything as said.

Cheers
  • Options
    Also what level should I upgrade the blades and dangers of the kunoichi?
  • Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    Upgrade your blades to at least 10. Daggers aren't as important since the kunoichi doesn't do much damage with it and has to rely on allies or skills to take out flying enemies so 8 is ok, but don't upgrade it beyond 10. Level 10 blades does 174 and increases by 8 or 9 for each level after that. Level 8 daggers does 30 and level 10 does 45, only increases by 2 at level 11.
  • Options
    Thanks heaps.