Options

Break tactic

DankaDanka Registered Users 3 Posts
I have an iPhone 4S and when the game becomes chaotic It is very difficult to give commands to my pg. A break tactic could stop the game and at the same time i can indicate to my pg which target to attack. of course I do not ask the break tactic always but 2 times every room.

Comments

• Options
    chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    Danka wrote: »
    I have an iPhone 4S and when the game becomes chaotic It is very difficult to give commands to my pg. A break tactic could stop the game and at the same time i can indicate to my pg which target to attack. of course I do not ask the break tactic always but 2 times every room.

this is NEVER going to happen, this makes the game eazyer and will generate less money for GLU
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    The game has a number of break tactics already.

1. The pause button
    2. The stun function. Depending on the AOE and duration needed you can choose from the single-person charge that the tank characters to the small AOI done by Brenna, O'da or even Thia. The granddaddy is Z'dar's full screen six second stun.
    3. Felmor's taunt/provocation doesn't stun but it can give you a break. Start him moving around the battle field after a taunt and let the ranged units reduce the enemy.
    4. If all else fails get multiple endangered heroes running back and fourth until you can group-heal them.
  • Options
    crazyaddictcrazyaddict Registered Users 65 Posts
    i find this game frustrating in small screens (ipod or iphone). especially with the goblin mage in the hh missions. his special skill turns the entire field into a death trap and the only safe spot is right next to him. this means you have to bring all melee fighters for your party and unfortunately my melees aren't that good other than felmor. although that changed recently since i got a frost blade VI which the other tanker can use.

the other painful boss is the gnoll/kobold that spew acid/chaos gas all over the battlefield. those are hard to avoid too. my favorite is the big lumbering ogre - just kite with felmor and wait for it to die.
  • Options
    kingrobertkingrobert Registered Users 35 Posts
    this is NEVER going to happen, this makes the game eazyer and will generate less money for GLU

Replace Thea's 3rd skill with "time stop" that freezes the battlefield for 6 seconds, allowing you to give commands. When ranked up all the way, your characters can move while time is stopped.
  • Options
    kingrobertkingrobert Registered Users 35 Posts
    i find this game frustrating in small screens (ipod or iphone). especially with the goblin mage in the hh missions. his special skill turns the entire field into a death trap and the only safe spot is right next to him. this means you have to bring all melee fighters for your party and unfortunately my melees aren't that good other than felmor. although that changed recently since i got a frost blade VI which the other tanker can use.

the other painful boss is the gnoll/kobold that spew acid/chaos gas all over the battlefield. those are hard to avoid too. my favorite is the big lumbering ogre - just kite with felmor and wait for it to die.

I play on a phone and the small screen does get frustrating. Many many MANY times I've died because I just couldn't get the characters to do what I was trying to tell them to do.

The boss you're talking about isn't that bad though. You can bring ranged characters, just have them move right next to the boss before he even starts his cast.