Hanging / lagging

mikey corruptmikey corrupt Registered Users 24 Posts
Only just started happening today where when you load up it hangs or lags and takes a really long time to load up and then lags more once you pass the start screen. Have spent over $100 on glue credits and was up to level 210.

Please help!!!

Comments

• davidkim06davidkim06 Registered Users 31 Posts
    Today i also face freezing at loading page, load over 10 minutes cant go in main screen .... don know what happen, if save game file on CLOUD , don know can uninstall and reinstall load game file on CLOUD to get current save progress or not....
  • BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I often have problems in multiplayer. For example, if I click on the artifact in the amulet collection that costs 100 souls right now the game will hang forever so I have to abort the game and relaunch it. Eventually the game fixes itself so I'll try again in a couple hours or start working on a different artifact collection, but it can be frustrating sometimes when I'm about to get 4 gems for completing a collection and I have to wait.

Gun Bros is notoriously bad for freezing and disconnecting you from the server. Ever since they came out with Gun Bros 2 things in the original Gun Bros got really bad. I think they must have pulled server resources off one game and added it to another.

Try closing all your programs and turning off your device before taking the drastic step of reloading the game. It is surprising how many people don't know how to close an app and I get tired of telling people, but double click on your home button, then put your finger on the icon of this game and hold it there until the icons shake, then click the minus sign and you've closed the program.
    Blitz, i using android... if b4 i have save game file via CLOUD, then now i uninstall and reinstall will retrieve my current save progress or not?
  • mikey corruptmikey corrupt Registered Users 24 Posts
    Yes I tried closing the app and restarting my phone and it did nothing. I then remembered glu sent me a file to restore glu credits and run the app and it fixed the game and everything was fine again. Contact glu support and get them to send you the file to restore your glu credits and run the file and it will fix it up.
    Hi mikey, i have just now contact the glu support, so can i know u is using android phone also? what the file they sent u? have u uninstall then reinstall the app?
    Yes I am using android, no I did not uninstall the app. I contacted glu a week or so ago as my glu credits were not showing up and they sent a file which you install on your phone and you run the app and it takes less than a second and then everything should be good and you can continue to play.
    I am totally freezing on loading page even i try open let it load 30 minutes... i think my problem not same as u...
  • Jsmack79Jsmack79 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Both my Android devices are freezing at the loading screen. I recently changed my Google password. Would that have mattered?
    Jsamck79 , we just contact glu customer care to find the best solution, hope they will reply soon..
    Hey guys, it is the same problem as my game wouldn't load either and I just trialled to see if the file glu sent me prior due to my glu credits not showing up would work and it did. Just tell then your glu credits are not showing up and they will send you a file to restore it and that should fix your game up as it did for me.
    mikey, around how many days after u contact glu customer care, they reply ur email?
    Roughly a day or so. When you email them just say your glu credits are not showing up so they send you the file to fix it otherwise they will send you a load of nonsense to stop the app and turn off other apps eating for up memory blah blah...
    Hi mikey, can u send that file for me? Because glu customer service have reply me, but cant slove the problem also... So that file is just for ur ID or just everyone can use it?
    If can i Private Message to u my email, i try to use that file see if can fix it, thx~
    Download the app from the following link and install it and then run the app and click restore and that should fix it. http://gluservices.s3.amazonaws.com/Android/gwallet/GluCreditRestore.apk
    Hi mikey, my problem have been solve, many thx to u, it work for me, appreciate :)
    No worries and glad I could help :)
    Really thx alot, because i can play it again :D
    Awesome! Worked for me too! Thanks a lot.
    Just now i play, i just earn 3 glu credit in multiplayer, but after next game that 3 glu credits disappeared....anyone face this problem? how to solve it? please advise, thx
    I have the game installed on 2 devices. When I spend credits on one device, they disappear on the other device. Are you playing on two devices with the same account?
    No , just 1 devices only......
    Jsmack79, u play with 2 devices, so all allies lv, power rating, wave lv all same ??? that mean our data all will save on glu or cloud server even though we un-install and re-install the game also wont lose data?