Options

Tlanac

ToniQueToniQue Registered Users 7 Posts
Hello. Reading this forum I've noticed lot of you guys use Tlanac a lot. I really dont so it (I use Nargal, nyxx, kassia and oda ). So my question is if you can teach me why use it and what for? Maybe any help of the wearing items. Thanks!!

Comments

• Options
    chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    ToniQue wrote: »
    Hello. Reading this forum I've noticed lot of you guys use Tlanac a lot. I really dont so it (I use Nargal, nyxx, kassia and oda ). So my question is if you can teach me why use it and what for? Maybe any help of the wearing items. Thanks!!

So some of the main things.

Talnac is a coin hero.
    There is a legendary Tier 6 weapon

Talnac's dps skill does more damage then nyxx, but nyxx's skill refreshes faster.

Talnac has a skill that reflects damage, and many players usually lack the defense and the dps on the battlefield. So repelling some damage ups the dps.

Talnac's healing spell heals a few times with half sec interval or something like that. That can really keep weak parties alive.

The only reason i'm not using him is that his ulti makes my screen lag.
  • Options
    Tyman2222Tyman2222 Registered Users 58 Posts
    I did use Talnac but I then I decided to get Nyxx, I like her but I miss Talnac's healing that actually lasted 5 seconds instead of nyxx's one time healing.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I use Tlanac. His AOE attack is not as good a Nixx and can cause screen lag but that's fixed with my new Nexus. The main reason I use him is he didn't cost glu credits/gems and his mass healing bumps everyone multiple times. To me this is far more useful than a mass heal because most of the time only half the party needs healing at one time. The slow healing means attacks can go all over and the healer only has to worry about one person.

Too bad it's bugged and only runs for 5 seconds. If they fix this and give the full 15 (as per the skill description) it would be killer.
  • Options
    kingrobertkingrobert Registered Users 35 Posts
    tlanac has the best healing skill. but i prefer nyxx for her crowd control skill over tlanacs dps skills.
  • Options
    EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Depending on the battle I go back and Roth between the two healers. They both have great +'s and -'s.