Will there be higher tier weapons in the future?

BusybatBusybat Registered Users 8 Posts
So I am now pretty much completed the maps and slaving time collecting runes, rune shards and blue items like everyone else.

What I haven't attempted doing is upgrading in full my legendary Tier 6 items. Its going to cost a lot either way - via 5%, 10%, 15% or via gems / glu credits.

Main reason I am unwilling is that say I decided to fully upgrade them with gems / glu credits. Suddenly next update they introduce Tier 7 and above gear. I be seriously.. blown out

A) Spending heaps of coins and material gems in upgrading Tier 6 legendary items due to low % success rate
B) Spending heaps of game gems / glu credits in upgrading Tier 6 legendary items.
C) Spending the next 6-12 months upgrading our runic items (Max upgrade same stats as Tier 6 legendary items).

I know it is a choice and I guess I should be happy if Tier 7 and above gear comes out but it be nice if Admin or someone can confirm the possibility of this so we the players can make better informed decisions with our limited and exhausting resources.

Comments