Game guide help...regarding crystal store and items

archillezarchillez Registered Users 5 Posts
1st- i have felmore, kissa n nyxx, and i plan to buy another char...primarily to increase party lvl...is it worth it to buy the new char demon char ( nag garl)?

regarding weapon...i saw some wepaon in store with a symbol II, III- is that tier item? is it worth it to buy weapon gear in store?

im still level 17 altho i look forward to high lvl dungeon, thus it get better? and harder?

how do you guys farm gear?

Comments

• WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    1. Yes! A lot of people here favor Felmor better but Narghal is my tank of choice.
    He has great skills (except for that leap which is pretty weak) great stats and looks much cooler ;)

2. Yes - the numbers represent tiers. No - don't waste money on them! We all did that mistake and you should avoid it for several reasons:
    - The items in the shop "level up" with you so whatever you find there today will be crap considering what you'll find there tomorrow.
    - You can and will find better items by questing and doing events.
    - Save your money because you're going to need it later on. Trust me...

3. I'm not sure what your definition to "better" but they will get harder, that's for sure. A lot harder... But the loot will improve accordingly so it's definitely worth it

You farm for gear by simply doing quests you've already done. There's a cool-down for each mission so whenever you feel stuck just go back and replay old missions for more gear, money and XP to level up your heroes.

Good luck
  • enriquegenriqueg Registered Users 73 Posts
    Agreed but the leap is useful as an Agro move. I use it to draw mob attention to him.
  • archillezarchillez Registered Users 5 Posts
    ok regarding then new hero.
    is it worth itmto buy the elite version of hero, and what if i bought the hero nag garl elite version and he comes up with the inherent double skill point that you normally do? i thnk its better to buy the lvl 20 version elite vs the level 1, wasteof time and moneytoo by spending 5 for evry level, and another gem to finish training...what domyounguysnthink?