Options

Restarting the game

I saw that this issue was addressed in the forum a few times but I didn't see any definitive answers so I'll ask again:
- Is it possible to reset the game and start over? If the answer is yes, how is it done? (i'm playing on iPad)
- Do I lose all my characters, even the premium ones?
- If I purchased gems (but used them already), will I be able to reclaim them? What about gems from free deals?
Thanks

Comments

• Options
    crazyaddictcrazyaddict Registered Users 65 Posts
    I saw that this issue was addressed in the forum a few times but I didn't see any definitive answers so I'll ask again:
    - Is it possible to reset the game and start over? If the answer is yes, how is it done? (i'm playing on iPad)
    - Do I lose all my characters, even the premium ones?
    - If I purchased gems (but used them already), will I be able to reclaim them? What about gems from free deals?
    Thanks

1. Delete the app and reinstall.
    2. Yes, everything.
    3. Everything is deleted. Even gems.
  • Options
    rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I have heard that you can email support and they might re-credit your purchased gems. I think it was in the what to expect posting but I'm not sure.
  • Options
    WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    1. Delete the app and reinstall.
    2. Yes, everything.
    3. Everything is deleted. Even gems.
    Damn :(
    Ok I'll try to email support. I wonder what should I do if the answer will be no
  • Options
    deathcyan25deathcyan25 Registered Users 5 Posts
    I have already asked the assistance of support service regarding this matter and based on their feedback, they will not credit for everything that you've purchased particularly on heroes and gems. :(
  • Options
    I have already asked the assistance of support service regarding this matter and based on their feedback, they will not credit for everything that you've purchased particularly on heroes and gems. :(
    Are you sure about this? What exactly did they tell you?
    They haven't answered me yet and meanwhile I've deleted the game and started over...
  • Options
    My Query to them last October 13, 2013 :

if i want to restart the game, will i able to retrieve all the purchased that i have done particularly on the heroes and gems?

Their response last October 13, 2013 :

No, your purchases will not transfer if you decide to restart the game.
  • Options
    Well, I guess that sums it up then. Thanks for the info.
    I'm not sure I want to spend more money on this game. I will try to start acquiring gems through events. It's gonna take a long time before I'll get back to my former glory :p
  • Options
    kingrobertkingrobert Registered Users 35 Posts
    This is why I refuse to pay real money in games like this no matter how much I enjoy them. If I'm going to pay money to unlock Felmor, I want to be able to play Felmor no matter what device I own at the moment or how many times I want to start over.
  • Options
    well like what you said winter, you have to start the game AGAIN for you to return to your former glory like what happened to me. its no use to hope for something better to happen since this is BUSINESS for them!

i thing that i have learned from this game, NEVER PURCHASED ANY GEMS AND ETC WHEN PLAYING THIS GAME EVEN HOW MUCH YOU ARE ENJOYING ON IT BECAUSE ITS NOT WORTH IT.

WEll iif you think its worth, then you are free to lose your real money.
  • Options
    crazyaddictcrazyaddict Registered Users 65 Posts
    kingrobert wrote: »
    This is why I refuse to pay real money in games like this no matter how much I enjoy them. If I'm going to pay money to unlock Felmor, I want to be able to play Felmor no matter what device I own at the moment or how many times I want to start over.

I couldn't agree more. That is why I think they should do hero resets. :) or even game reset but keep unlocked heroes unlocked and remaining gems intact.
  • Options
    I couldn't agree more. That is why I think they should do hero resets. :) or even game reset but keep unlocked heroes unlocked and remaining gems intact.
    Agreed, they should implement some kind of reset feature in game (there are a lot of apps that have this feature).
    The map progress and party level will be reset but characters and gear should remain in the account. Think how much replay value would this game have! Starting from area 1 with all your legendary tier 6 gear! It will be almost as fun as Diablo :cool: