Dungeon Keeper Points in ios Game Center

Well, this is kinda embarrassing...

I'm currently topping 3 of the 4 ios Game Center leaderboards (313 stars, 525 party level, 98,046 headhunter points), but am without a Dungeon Keeper Point to my name, and have no idea how to come by them.

I'm taking down plenty of the dungeon keepers, but that's not translating to Game Center points.
I'm guessing there's a bit of forehead slapping going on, 'cos this has got to be a damn silly question, but hoping someone will help out.

Many thanks,
Harry Colin

Comments

• chrilion1@gmail.comchrilion1@gmail.com Registered Users 258 Posts
    damned wrote: »

I'm currently topping 3 of the 4 ios Game Center leaderboards (313 stars, 525 party level, 98,046 headhunter points), but am without a Dungeon Keeper Point to my name, and have no idea how to come by them.

I'm taking down plenty of the dungeon keepers, but that's not translating to Game Center points.
    I'm guessing there's a bit of forehead slapping going on, 'cos this has got to be a damn silly question, but hoping someone will help out.

Many thanks,
    Harry Colin

I got 314 stars in the first few day. and i'm 900k ++ headhunter points.

You only see and get compared to the people that are online
  • damneddamned Registered Users 8 Posts
    Sorry... I'm not a big gamer... So when it says I'm 1st of 951,321 players, (with that number being pretty stable... just going up a little every day), those are just players online at the moment? If that's right then the few same players hovering on 312 stars and ranking 2, 3 and 4 are always online the same time I am.

Though I notice from your previous posts you're on android, so I understand the working of ranks might be a bit different there.

Any chance of help with the original question please? Always disheartening to get a veiled f-off when you first visit a forum :-/
  • crazyaddictcrazyaddict Registered Users 65 Posts
    it is unreliable. i score much more than 90k in headhunter too and yet each time i go to check it says data unavailable. the top 1 is always listed as 13k. this is on ios game center. I am speculating that the scoreboard wasn't updated with v2.0. that is why the top score is so low. it is still based on the older version of HOD.

I wouldn't read too much into the rankings now. Perhaps after the next patch this would be fixed.
  • damneddamned Registered Users 8 Posts
    Thank you so much crazyaddict! I thought I must have been completely missing some whole facet of the game. Between searching in the game itself, and for any reference to 'dungeon keeper points' relating to hod in google, I was going a bit nuts.

Greatly appreciated!!!
    Harry
  • WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    Wow, the thought of looking in the game leader boards in the game center didn't even crossed my mind :confused:
    That's good to know. I was actually wondering what those coins that accumulates after each victory (HH & DK) actually mean?
    I'm pretty sure the sum is related to the time it takes to beat the level (the faster you beat it the more coins you get) but what is it used for is beyond me
  • crazyaddictcrazyaddict Registered Users 65 Posts
    Hmm... I got only 24k last hh and 5k for dk. Can't see my ranking as expected. Says network error or something.