Сharacter information and more

Joy704Joy704 Registered Users 2 Posts
Hi. A few my suggestions to HOD-game.

1. Add in the menu an option of switching of application
between the native language and English. I play in Russian and it isn't convenient.

2. Add to characters expanded information of parameters (STATS).
for example:
df99eb1956a015f3938c73dcbf7e6cb2.png
- Rename the old "Skills" button into "Character".
- Add two subtabs "Skills" and "Stats". (the tab of the "character" opens to us two tabs "Skills" and "Stats")
"Skills" has an old functionality. Shows build of the selected character.
"Stats" information of parameters of the selected character.

I suggest this for always to see the correct and detail information. On the picture I set an example with the "damage" parameter. From below in the right column we see the name, school and a formula with the end result.
For example: If to select "Attack speed" 12% ________________ 100%(base) + 0%(skill) + 12%(gear) = 112% = +12% (total).
For example: If to select "Crit strike" 32% ________________ 5%(base) + 10%(skill) + 17%(gear) = 32% (total).
As it is possible to add parametr: "attack weapon speed" (sec).

3. Lerona's our new heroes became goblins and demons. Let's return to humans!
I suggest the new hero, human, the class Knight with the two-handled sword. He is able to wear Plate items (tanks gear) without Block parametrs. it will need the new weapon - a two-handled sword, with the crit chance and crit damage parameters.
f35dd6dd5769ea70c90d7ddf7ff8f502.png
Her skills (example):
1. +Hit (2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20)%
2. +Movement speed (5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50)%
3. +Crit chance (2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20)%
4. +Crit damage (5,10,15,20,25,30,35,40,45,50)%
5. +Damage (2,4,6,8,10,12,14,16,18,20)%
6. HEROIC STRIKE - Instant attack, charge to enemy and deal (add +20,40,60,80,100%) damage. Reload 50sec
7. WOUND STRIKE - forces the enemy to bleed (2,4,6,8,10sec)
8. FAST STRIKE - time reload (minus 2,4,6,8,10sec)
9. MORTAL STRIKE - deal +150% damage and bleeding effect works to death of the enemy.
10. 11. 12. - similarly that at Rohan
13. WHIRLWIND - steel your attack up to 3 enemies within melee range (normal weapon damage). Reload 50sec. time reload (minus 2,4,6,8,10sec).
14. SWEEPING STRIKE - steel your attack up to 3 enemies within melee range (+50% weapon damage) and slowing the enemy's movement by 50% for 4sec

I am sorry for all Graphics and the borrowed images.
I will be very glad to comments of moderators! Thanks!!!

P.S. from Russia with love!

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    I summarize this into two or three basic suggestions

1. Support for Russian. I'm not sure I understand this one. It's not like you have to change your IME or anything because the game has no keyboard input. If you mean you wish the popups and such were in Russian I'll leave that to the devs (most of whom are Russian...). Going multi-lingual is harder than many think and it would distract from adding real features to the game.

2. Tell us what stats a character has. YES, YES, YES. I'll add that the page should show active stats based on the gear a character is wearing. This way we can see what stacks and what doesn't etc.

3. Give us a 2-handed sword wielding hero. I simply don't see the point. I mean there is a skill which lets you do sweeping blows but Rognan does that. Ability to wear plate?? That's meaningless in this game because cloth and plate give the same protection. All that matters is how upgraded an item is. Look at the item spreadsheet. Orange runic helm maxes out at 539, Orange helm = 540, Orange wizard hat = 540. Robe = 540, runic leather = 541, Runic plate = 541. The only armor advantage a tank has is the shield but a two-handed weapon defeats that. Yea I know it's insane but the devs seem to think this makes the game good.
  • Joy704Joy704 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I meant that I play in Russian lang, and I want play in English lang.
    The Russian community I got used to play for many years in English lang, to play in Russian lang not so conveniently.:(

"Ability to wear plate?? That's meaningless in this game because cloth and plate give the same protection."
    I offered it for an esthetics. It will be bad to look the Knight in leather :D. It isn't correct...

PS. there is a sense to write at this forum in Russian? or only in English language?
  • crazyaddictcrazyaddict Registered Users 65 Posts
    At this stage, it's too far along to recode but I definitely would like to see customisable heroes, male kassia for e.g.

One pet peeve I have is why doesn't the different armor show up on the hero? weapons and shields do but not the helmet, armor or boots. I like to see a fully decked out felmor in wilherm gear or in the badass runic gear.

I too agree that armor ratings need to change. Plate should be much better than the royal robe. Why does robe offer the same AR of 540 vs the plate armor, is totally beyond me. Makes a tank totally useless.

Once you have topped out runic gear, all you need are kassia, oda, grazzak and a healer. arm your shooters with stun and chaos accs, and you'll blow through any levels. For any boss, use kassia's ice arrow.

I really hope they make certain changes to make tanks good again. I would love to go on missions with 3 tanks and 1 healer.

One easy change is instead of making AR a linear deduction against dmg, make it a % reduction. For that, we need an absolute AR number say 5000 (this number cannot be achived for obvious reason) equates to 100% reduction and AR of 4000 means 80% reduction. So, a marginal increase in the AR number will give the tankers added benefit since the return is lognormal.