Actually how to conquered the rival card to my deck?

TAIKOTAIKO Registered Users 5 Posts
Actually how to conquered the rival card to my deck?

can anyone explain to me?

Comments

• ShiidShiid Registered Users 20 Posts
    I'm not exactly sure what your asking.
    Gang Lords ign: deadred
  • TAIKOTAIKO Registered Users 5 Posts
    Shiid wrote: »
    I'm not exactly sure what your asking.
    I mean how to effectively attack the enemy card to my deck
  • ShiidShiid Registered Users 20 Posts
    Got it. I tried to stay in the purple and yellow cards. Because you attack is never reduced. And fights become a race.

I'd say definitely bring a healer ally to the fights and try to switch out a card or 2 to different colors. Special abilities are huge. The special ability of the fixer cards changes the color of your opponents cards. That can buy you a few more rounds.

Hope this helps

Game on
    Gang Lords ign: deadred
  • TAIKOTAIKO Registered Users 5 Posts
    Shiid wrote: »
    Got it. I tried to stay in the purple and yellow cards. Because you attack is never reduced. And fights become a race.

I'd say definitely bring a healer ally to the fights and try to switch out a card or 2 to different colors. Special abilities are huge. The special ability of the fixer cards changes the color of your opponents cards. That can buy you a few more rounds.

Hope this helps

Game on

okay thanks,i really enjoy this games!
  • FrelsiFrelsi Registered Users 5 Posts
    Kill and heal is also a really awesome skill, especially if you friend someone with a card that has a 2 counter. And 144 heals.

It's great for lots of low or mid level mobs. But for bosses you want to consider slow hands and massive damage.