Next Mine?

ColossalColossal Registered Users 9 Posts
Can anyone tell me when the next mine (7th) becomes available. It's getting expensive to train troops as all are mid 30's except 1 and the gold from completing new missions can't keep up with the cost and grinding earlier missions becomes repetitive.

Currently logging in several times a day to grab the gold mines and collect free gems from videos. Currently the last mine I unlocked gives me 900 gold each time and is near Kassia' mission.

Thanks

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Colossal wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me when the next mine (7th) becomes available. It's getting expensive to train troops as all are mid 30's except 1 and the gold from completing new missions can't keep up with the cost and grinding earlier missions becomes repetitive.

Currently logging in several times a day to grab the gold mines and collect free gems from videos. Currently the last mine I unlocked gives me 900 gold each time and is near Kassia' mission.

Thanks

The 5th one is in area VII next to the Kassia team-up. I don't remember what it gives but I believe it's less than 900. The 6th one is in area IX and gives 960 coins. The 7th is in area XI and gives 1200 coin.
  • ColossalColossal Registered Users 9 Posts
    rewand wrote: »
    The 5th one is in area VII next to the Kassia team-up. I don't remember what it gives but I believe it's less than 900. The 6th one is in area IX and gives 960 coins. The 7th is in area XI and gives 1200 coin.

thanks where is area XI? Have unlocked the mine next to Kassia and if you go further to the right there is an area I have not touched yet. it has a boss with a padlock around him, is that it?
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Each new area has a boss with a padlock. I'ts been a while since I've done this but I think you have to win 3 stars in the area and then the padlock unlocks. When you beat the boss the next area opens. It's fairly lock step. The path wanders east/west and south but there is really only one way to progress. You're in area VII and need to get to IX for the next mine. How far? do the math...