Need help in skills...

iamoscariamoscar Registered Users 3 Posts
Hey. I am kinda new and I bought some glu creds to buy myself lvl 1 heroes + some for double skillpoints.. but here comes the problem.. Since all the skills can't be maxed out as wished, I hope to have a optimal/best skill build for my team...

My team comprises of : Zdar
Felmore
Katniss
Nyxx

Thanks in advance ! :D Have a great day;)

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    So what is your question? Which skills to max? All. Don't level up until you can buy skills for your main party.
  • iamoscariamoscar Registered Users 3 Posts
    What i meant was by the time i am lvl 40, i would have 78 skill points right? is it even possible to max all of the skills? IF NOT, then what are the necessary skills i need for each individual heroes?
  • WinterHordeWinterHorde Registered Users 96 Posts
    iamoscar wrote: »
    What i meant was by the time i am lvl 40, i would have 78 skill points right? is it even possible to max all of the skills? IF NOT, then what are the necessary skills i need for each individual heroes?
    Each Hero have 80 possible points that can be invested in them but if you always invest the diamonds and take the double option that makes for 78 points. That means you'll be 2 points short from completely maxing out that hero skills. Which 2 skills to give up? depends on the hero on question and depends on your play style. Some people love certain spells while others find them useless. If that's the case for you just don't invest in the last 2 points of that specific spell. Otherwise, put just 8 points (instead of 10) in one of the less critical passives (like hit rate, crit % or magic defense)

Another tip: When maxing out a hero be completely sure that this specific hero is gonna be in your final team. Otherwise it might not be worth the creds...
  • crazyaddictcrazyaddict Registered Users 65 Posts
    Leave hit rate, magic defense or movement speed as the last skill options to upgrade. Hit rate is nearly the most useless skill there is. You get plenty of hit rate from your end gears. You get 79 skill points in total but I believe total skills require 83 pts. That means your last skill will max at 6 or you can spread your last pts over two less useful skills at 8 pts each.

I would also recommend upgrading all your heroes instead of only four. I only focused on four initially and regretted ever since. Gems are easier to come by but you cannot reverse mistakes. That's a painful lesson as the only course of action at this time is to restart.

If you're starting out, I recommend sticking to the easy sections and don't level up unless you have the gems. Complete the events always. Collect as many elements and runes and rune shards as you can. Use the weekly purple and legendary items and upgrade as high as you can. Use save game to restart if upgrades failed. When you're just starting out, the events are much easier. With legendary and purple gears, they become even easier. For token redemptions, always go for the chest and retry until you get the 40gems. Upgrade all blue, purples and legendarys to at least 7 or higher. Use those to fuse your runic items if you can't use them directly. I only fuse purples and legendarys after lvl9 upgrades.

Once you get your runic gears to purples or legendarys, the game becomes a breeze. Do not buy store chests until you've reach tier VI gears. What you'll want to get are the things that do not have equivalent runic items like the rifle, the shields, and accessories. Try to buy those when the stores are having sales. The drop rates are terrible and I rather spend the extra gems than to reload failed attempts.

Others find that slogging through until tier VI items (that means defeating the lizard king at the easiest level) to be the easiest path, but I find focusing on the easy levels and upgrading the free biweekly purples and legendarys, focusing on runic items and upgrading to be easier. Furthermore, chests cost 80 for tier VI gears while tier I or tier II gears are cheaper. If you can't already tell where I'm getting at, it's real easy - runic gears gain exp from upgrade level, not from tiers so upgraded tier vi cost more gems to get but give the same results as a tier II legendary when fusing. Hence things are so much easier at the earliest stages, that if you keep rinse and repeat until you get your runics to legendarys, you can move from stage II or III to stage XIi very quickly. Just need to make sure you collect enough gems along the way to upgrade your heroes.
  • iamoscariamoscar Registered Users 3 Posts
    WOW crazyaddict, thanks for these handful info.. but some things i am confused about.. first, what do u mean by 'restart until u passs upgrades '? How do u save a game and restart anyways? Second, what are gems? Are they glu creds in iOS ? Bcus i am on an android device.. also, i am unsure whether to spend 175 tokens at this event to get a chance on the posion tier II bow.. any suggestions?
  • crazyaddictcrazyaddict Registered Users 65 Posts
    My suggestion is mainly for iOS devices. For androids, rewand has mostly covered these. You'll have to search for his posts. There's no restart option for androids but you get to farm glu credits from other glu games like deer hunter and eternity warriors.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    My suggestion is mainly for iOS devices. For androids, rewand has mostly covered these. You'll have to search for his posts. There's no restart option for androids but you get to farm glu credits from other glu games like deer hunter and eternity warriors.

iOS lets you save the game, try for an item and reload if you didn't get the item. Android does not have this option. On the other hand, android lets you pool your glu credits across all GLU games so you can earn them in one game and use them in another. I have some games that are only installed so that I can get the free/daily bonus credits and then use them in another game. PM me if you want specific information.