Attack Speed vs Hit Rate

Hi there, I searched and could not find any topics on this specific question...

What is the difference between Attack Speed and Hit Rate? What does each one do? To me these are interchangeable attributes. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Xyst wrote: »
    Hi there, I searched and could not find any topics on this specific question...

What is the difference between Attack Speed and Hit Rate? What does each one do? To me these are interchangeable attributes. Thanks in advance.

The game doesn't have a help screen to give insight so it's all murky. Hit rate in particular is among the least understood attribute. My best guess is that Attack Speed relates to how often a hero attacks. Once per second, 1.2 times per second, etc. Typically an attack results in damage which is shown as a little number popping up over the enemy. Sometimes instead of damage you get "miss" popping up. I assume Hit Rate would help your chances to not miss.
  • XystXyst Registered Users 6 Posts
    That was my assumption, but I had hoped perhaps the game makers moderated or looked at the forum. Ya just don't find much support for app games.
  • SlawltheSlawlthe Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I know this is super old, but I believe hit rate relates to how many moves are in the combo (i.e. the killer bee daggers have like 14 combo for a full combination w/ 5 hit rate rating while the leaf dagger has only 8 or so with a 3 hit rate rating)