free gems giveaway doubt

Michael YoniMichael Yoni Registered Users 23 Posts
Hi, currently there is a survey to earn 34 free gems. I have placed in there various combinations with respect to demographics and it keeps changing.

For example, on four consecutive times I placed my age as 24 and male and 3 times it allowed me in to the next step, the other time it said not what they are looking for.
The other tree times I entered the same country and let me in to next step.
Profession...same profession in twice failed once. Same profession each time
Twice with pet, same pet failed once pass once.
The last one, well it hung no response to next step so after about two minutes I got out.

I am sure this is all about bots or similar.

Comments

• BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I've failed the receive gems on the surveys so just watch the videos or read articles to earn free gems since most only take 10-30 seconds and they can never tell if you've actually read an article. I reported missing gems to Tapjoy and gave all the details on 4 different occassions, but no one ever responded back so I only do the videos and articles since those work 95+% of the time and you get the gems immediately. They won't work is if you watch the same video twice on the same day, but it will work if you watch the same video on a different day. I've only tried to earn gems in the original SvZ since it is a lot harder to earn gems in that game.
  • Michael YoniMichael Yoni Registered Users 23 Posts
    I've started to watch the videos as well and have a success rate of less than 60 percent. I have not worried about trying to claim.

Also some of those games for 2 gems ALSO FAIL even after playing for over 10 minutes.
    Let alone those games don't work on iPad. Grrrrrrrr
  • Michael YoniMichael Yoni Registered Users 23 Posts
    I've started to watch the videos as well and have a success rate of less than 60 percent. I have not worried about trying to claim.

Also some of those games for 2 gems ALSO FAIL even after playing for over 10 minutes.
    Let alone those games don't work on iPad. Grrrrrrrr

Also why the close association with facebook. Most of the free games you also need to have a Facebook account. Does that mean they can somehow link to you account ???? Pity if you don't have a facebook account hey.
  • terrorgoilterrorgoil Registered Users 24 Posts
    I try to use the video credits/gems but as soon as I click free credits it sends me past the video mind I have an android