Need Updated Information

LilDagnametLilDagnamet Registered Users 62 Posts
So I haven't been on the forums in a while and need to know if we are any closer to being able to sell excess Runic gear? Mine is starting to pile up, I have 3 extra Runic Daggers (+2 equipped to Brenna), and it is getting annoying that we cannot sell them or fuse them. Any information would be appreciated or are we still SOL.

Thanks
LilDagnamet

Comments

• rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    So I haven't been on the forums in a while and need to know if we are any closer to being able to sell excess Runic gear? Mine is starting to pile up, I have 3 extra Runic Daggers (+2 equipped to Brenna), and it is getting annoying that we cannot sell them or fuse them. Any information would be appreciated or are we still SOL.

Thanks
    LilDagnamet

If you start the game you will see that the pile of Runics is still there, you can't fuse them and you can't sell them so the answer is no. This sort of thing will need an update. To my knowledge even an update hasn't been promised. Rather we have assumed it based on the barred castle in the SW of the map and the total of possible stars.
  • Tyman2222Tyman2222 Registered Users 58 Posts
    Based on intervals from past major updates, don't expect the next update til at least February, if we're lucky.
  • rewandrewand Registered Users 588 Posts
    Common story, i've got 11 runics equiped and 94 clogging inventory.
  • YijunYijun Registered Users 32 Posts
    You are not alone. It's just that most of us are too shy to voice out to developers. Boss, did you hear our pleads...:D
  • EziekialEziekial Registered Users 166 Posts
    Bump for good measure. Been playing since the start and you have been faster to fix things before... Here's hoping.