Options

Level 1000

mikey corruptmikey corrupt Registered Users 24 Posts
Hey Blitz just wondering if you have reached level 1000 as you were roughly 150 levels in front of me and I only just reached it myself. My kunnichi is nearly at 20,000 health as I have just kept upgrading her so no1 can kill me in multi player mode regardless of level. I wish they would create a tournament for multi players to vs each other as in a last man standing but fat chance of that. Looking forward to SVZ 3 if they release it.

Comments

• Options
    mtheadmthead Registered Users 266 Posts
    you do know the konnichi can still be killed by the ronin cause of the deflect damage

even it can be killed by a weaker konnichi , if it has a strong enough flash bomb

cant remember what heath and damage my konnichi is at, but its flash bomb is very dangerous.. one bomb equals 27+ second stun..which gives it enough time to throw another bomb while opponent is still stunned.. ive stopped playing this game and most of glu games.. it just kills my phone soo quick
  • Options
    BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I can reach 1000 anytime I want, but I haven't bothered to. When you level your kunoichi up to 240 you'll have 20,000 health. My kunoichi is still level 50 so I only have 4800 health which is less than my samurai. I don't think the game would be much fun if you could never die. The easiest way to kill the ronin is to use your flash bomb and spam farmers until he is dead. If the ronin isn't a high level then a spear horseman will take him out quicker, but farmers will survive long enough to do a lot more damage than a spear horseman. This way you don't take any of the reflected damage. You can also use skills like explosive cart or tornado or troop trample, but not dagger barrage since the daggers get reflected back.
  • Options
    mikey corruptmikey corrupt Registered Users 24 Posts
    Mthead my kunnichi also has a high level flash bomb to constantly flash and stop movement and because I have elite warriors plus the golden champion I can just keep using farmers and spear horseman to make my opponent use their flash bomb first to block them and then use mine to stop her. I only do that if I want to farm though as if I rush the gate I can destroy it before you can even use the flash bomb as I have high level blades also. Blitz you are right about the health and the game being more challenging with lower health though.
  • Options
    I reached level 1000 and see why you stopped playing. I'll probably stop playing SvsZ2 and go back to playing the original Samurai vs Zombies since it will be more challenging. I never spent any money in that game and only have 2 maxed out allies there, but I have beaten that game a couple times as the Samurai and many times as the Zombies. However they added levels and made them harder since I last beat it.
  • Options
    Just for the hell of it I used my level 30 Samurai as my main character last night and did levels 1-50 in about 3 hours. With the Heroic mount he can move as fast as the Kunoichi. My Samurai never died and he used 0 tea and 2 sushi during the 50 levels. I only used 1 charm during those 50 levels. It was the peace charm on level 50 because I remembered how tough the boss was the first time I fought him, but I would have easily beaten him without the charm. I also completed about 50 multiplayer levels in that time since I got 3 zombie heads, but I used my Kunoichi for that since she can complete most multiplayer levels in 15-20 seconds. I was pretty unlucky with gems because my Kunoichi got 9-12 gems while my samurai got 6 gems.
  • Options
    Michael YoniMichael Yoni Registered Users 23 Posts
    Blitz wrote: »
    Just for the hell of it I used my level 30 Samurai as my main character last night and did levels 1-50 in about 3 hours. With the Heroic mount he can move as fast as the Kunoichi. My Samurai never died and he used 0 tea and 2 sushi during the 50 levels. I only used 1 charm during those 50 levels. It was the peace charm on level 50 because I remembered how tough the boss was the first time I fought him, but I would have easily beaten him without the charm. I also completed about 50 multiplayer levels in that time since I got 3 zombie heads, but I used my Kunoichi for that since she can complete most multiplayer levels in 15-20 seconds. I was pretty unlucky with gems because my Kunoichi got 9-12 gems while my samurai got 6 gems.

Show off ...... Kidding.

I am tempted to do the same but I am only on level 72.
    My heroes just are not powered sufficiently at the moment
  • Options
    Michael YoniMichael Yoni Registered Users 23 Posts
    Blitz wrote: »
    Just for the hell of it I used my level 30 Samurai as my main character last night and did levels 1-50 in about 3 hours. With the Heroic mount he can move as fast as the Kunoichi. My Samurai never died and he used 0 tea and 2 sushi during the 50 levels.

Don't want to doubt you here but some levels are required "samurai"/kunoichi/ronin and as such you have to use them. So did you really only use your level 30 samurai for all of the 50 levels???????????

Hmmmm
  • Options
    That is why I said I used the Samurai as my main character. During those 50 levels I had to use the ronin 5 times and the kunoichi 5 times. The game makes you use the samurai, ronin and kunoichi characters once during every 10 levels, but on 7 of every 10 levels it will only recommend a character to use. It is better to keep doing new levels than to repeat them unless you found one that you want to farm over and over again. I went through 1000 levels without farming any level. Every level that ends in zero (ie. 60, 70, 80) after 50 gives you 5 gems, a revive, sushi, tea and charms as a bonus, but you only get that bonus once.
  • Options
    MikelolMikelol Registered Users 19 Posts
    I just imagine how strong the zombies will get once you beat them
  • Options
    COPERNICUSCOPERNICUS Registered Users 10 Posts
    Hey what's up people! :)
    I was wandering, since I recently passed level 999, I was expecting a level 1000, but instead it cicled back to level 1! Level ONE (nivel uno)!!!
    No more greatly overpowered zombies.
    I used the strongest hero of them all to accomplish beat all the hard waves, I'm talking about the sorceress of course!
    I'm reading previous posts on this thread, and I modestly have to say that my sorceress can beat Kunoichi EASILY, and The RONIN as well, since they are no match for my sorceress powers! Since even if you can flash bomb me, I'll still be able to use "push away" and "poison/explosion" on you, literally destroying your hero.
    It would be cool if we could do battle, i'd like to put this to the test.
  • Options
    I considered doing the 1000 levels over with a different character, but I switched to playing Defenders & Dragons instead. It is almost identical to SvsZ2. Basically it is SvsZ2 with a different skin, higher prices and some other tiny changes which makes the game a little harder. However you can buy the dragonmage for only $20 if you buy the basic starter pack. The offer for the basic starter pack expires about 24 hours after you install the game. If you don't take advantage of a starter pack offer, there is no way to purchase the dragonmage which is the same as the sorceress.
  • Options
    Mikey100Mikey100 Registered Users 26 Posts
    I heard that the final wave is 999
  • Options
    Wave 999 is the final wave. Once you beat it the game takes you go back to wave 1. It kind of sucks because nothing happens and you don't even get the 5 gems and other items that you normally get for every wave that ends in zero. They could have at least made an achievement for completing all waves.