hate rocky t man

terrorgoilterrorgoil Registered Users 24 Posts
I just was attacked by a defense opponet of 4700 mostly his hero was well over powred and I use 6 revives to get rid of him and I find during that his rocky was glitched into infinitely ramming my gate and keeping my units un able to attack nothing could harm him and I lose because he was doing damage

Comments

• BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    That's a waste of your revives. If an opponent is too tough, don't waste your revives. Just spend some souls and get the artifact back later. To help prevent the Rocky T'Man from destroying your gate summon a priest after it is damaged. The priest will stay back and repair your gate until it is fully healed.

The best time to use a revive is when you are going to lose gems or when you have 80+% of the level completed. If you die long before that, then you need to re-evaluate your strategy and come up with a better one.
  • terrorgoilterrorgoil Registered Users 24 Posts
    All that was left was the hero and the t man and I sadly had no priest
  • BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I hate how the game is buggy sometimes because the Rocky T'man will occasionally do 60-80% or 6000-8000 damage to my gate. This seems to happen about once every 3-4 opponents I battle that have a Rocky T'man. A level 11 Rocky T'man is supposed to do 1400 damage and lower level Rocky T'men do much less damage. A golden one increases damage by 50%, but that is a maximum of 2100 damage. Therefore it should take a minimum of 5-8 level 11 Rocky T'men to destroy my level 4 gate which has 10,000 health. However I've had my gate destroyed by just 2 Rocky T'men many times. Even summoning a priest to repair the gate doesn't always work because once the priest repairs the gate it moves past it and can't repair it the next time it is damaged unless he gets killed. I currently have a level 9 priest which has 720 health so the Rocky T'man is supposed to do enough damage to kill my priest so I can re-summon him back to where the gate is, but he isn't always killed by the Rocky T'man. In those instances I have to waste a revive if I want to repair the gate.
  • terrorgoilterrorgoil Registered Users 24 Posts
    He should be kill able he is bulb kill able he should have 1 hp so that with a lucky hit he goes down I think he can only be injured while walking
  • MikelolMikelol Registered Users 19 Posts
    Just use your revives when your at 70% or higher or when they dropped gems when you kill the zombies