Level 46 help

cheemcheem Registered Users 7 Posts
Anyone have any advice on how to get past level 46?

I have done all the gold upgrades to the warrior. Base has level 3 crystal, level 2 bell, level 7 archers (I used free gems on those guys), level 1 guardian.

For abilities, I have upgraded Lethargy and Reinforcements with gold. The rest I haven't touched.

Allies: Peasants level 5 (the highest they will go without gems), level 3 guards, level 4 archers, level 2 spears, level 4 tank, level 4 bomber, level 3 sorceress (bad idea, I know), the rest are level 1.

I usually get killed by club guy. If I were using the ranger, I'd pin everyone down at the Bell and stunlock everything until I got a huge army of bombers and archers, but that doesn't work with the warrior as well. Any tips?

Comments

• BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I can tell you a really easy way to get through almost all the levels, but that might spoil your fun and you currently don't have the right allies to do it. Since you like archers the easiest way to get through the level would be to use some ale to get your leadership skill to level 4 quickly and use the command charm so you can constantly spam archers. The cost of summoning the archer drops from 10 to 5 with the command charm. You'll have so many archers on screen that the enemy will move in slow motion if it is moving at all from the constant barrage of arrows. You'll need something in front of the archers to prevent the enemy from getting to them initially. The tank and rageaxe or spiritflow will work. Peasants will work fine too and are probably better when using the command charm. They will only cost 3 to summon with the command charm so you can alternate between summoning an archer and a peasant nearly every second because a level 4 leadership gives you 3 pts/sec.
  • cheemcheem Registered Users 7 Posts
    Thanks for the tip. I haven't been able to try this strat out since I don't have command charms, but I have now upgraded all the troops...
    You can still spam archers without the command charm if you are willing to use some ale. If you have the magic charm, it will let you use your reinforcements and lethargy skill more often. The peace charm is a very nice charm because it reduces the damage enemies do by half. Your level 7 archers have 230 health so they'll still die with one hit if the monster normally does 460 or more damage. If you can't figure out how to get past this wave, save your gems and I'll tell you where you should spend them.
    I forgot to mention this, but another way to take out the club guy is to just run past him so he'll take a swing at you and won't move forward, then move back in front of him so he takes another swing and just keep dodging his club like this while your archers rip him to shreds. It is kind of hard to do this with the warrior because he moves so slow, but it can be done. If there are enemies behind the club guy, use your summon allies skill after you run past him. If you find it too hard to do with the warrior, then switch to the knight or ranger since you'll have a much easier time dodging the club with those guys.
  • tulenguyentulenguyen Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi Blitz, I'm stuck in level 46 too. I've upgrade archer to max with gold. I have 37 gems, can u tell me what should I spend them for? What ally should I use? Beside, what artifact I should earn in multiplayer mode?
    Can't wait for your reply, thanx!
    I managed to clear the quest by spending my way to victory (well, farming more like) I didn't use gems, but I farmed the daily quest for a large number of souls and gold, getting me some start-up leadership and food. After I spent a ton of gold on Spiritflow, I managed to get him and the healer in front of the big guys under the bell. Cue flood of archers. I used Divine Wind and Reinforcements to keep the archers, etc at bay and fed a steady stream of guardsmen in case Spiritflow fell.

Mission 46 I was required to use the warrior; the Ranger has a much easier time with those guys, but she's delicate... I was thinking of spending some gems to boost her health so she'd actually be usable in PvP, but I'm thinking I might want to save 100 gems for Master Skill.
    Arr, one more thing :( I cannot complete daily quest, it's too hard with force require. Any tips?
    PS: I open box and earn something like bone head, and get archivement. I have no idea what it is :|
    I don't know what Daily you have. I think they're all different from player to player. The one I had was called 'Time Trial' and featured the ranger with guard, bomber, healer and mounted dude with a spear. The skills I was given were the Fan of Knives like skill and Reinforcements. The level clearly had a time limit, but there was no indicator as to how long you have to kill everything... you just dropped dead if you took too long (frustrating). I spent 6 gems to upgrade the Ranger's melee attack (it's a HUGE upgrade!). I more than made it back from farming the level over and over again.

Bombers and Guards were level 4. Healer was level 1. Mounted dude with a spear didn't even come into play because he's useless and gets one-shotted by the ettin and costs 45 leadership. The guardian archers were level 7. It's important to spend gems on archer defense and get it to level 6 or 7... that way, the arrows they shoot slow opponents down. Leveling them to 8 I think gives the archers rockets, but the rockets don't slow (at least I've found they don't slow when I run through them in PvP).

The current daily quest I have is called Faceless Faceoff, featuring the warrior with thunderstrike and divine wind with guards, guard captains, archers and peasants, but I can't really give advice because I maxed most of troops out as far as gold upgrades go. A level 5 guard captain has 2200+ HPs, so even without a healer, you can stall big guys under the bell and pile on the archers. I had to deal with hordes of enemy archers behind some big guys. No mind control dudes, though, so when the big guys go down, the whole wave gets steamrolled. It's kind of a long slog, though.
    Upgrade your peasant to level 8 and you'll be strong enough to pass level 46 without much difficulty. It takes 8, 12, and 24 gems to upgrade him to level 6, 7, and 8. A level 7 peasant is probably strong enough to get you past level 46, but you might have some difficulty.

You want to earn ale once, food once, banner 3 times, sword 3 times and possibly bow 3 times in multiplayer. Earning the horse 3 times is important too since strengthens all horse allies damage and health by 20% and might improve the heroic mount too, but I'm not sure about that. Earning armor 3 times is important if you use the warrior. If you don't want people to attack you in multiplayer, then earn monster 3 times and amulet 3 times.
    I've complete 50 levels and replay some levels to farm gem and gold. I've 57 gem now, what should I spend them for? Upgrade Heroes or Ally? I've upgrade most of my allies to max with gold, what should I upgrade with gems
  • UnciaUncia Registered Users 1 Posts
    I had similar stats at level 46 and upgraded most allies with gold. They way I finally beat level 46 was to use a Peace Charm to half incoming damage and if it is still tough use a Jolly Meal to fully heal. I used my hero to dish out a lot of damage and the full heal has saved me.

What I can't figure out is how to get past Wave 50 that has the Balewyrn dragon with 65,000 health! I just don't dish out enough damage even in a long fight. Any suggestions
    Level 50 is buggy. Sometimes, the boss will leave your troops behind, after which they are useless, but are still counted as being around. This means that things like the Tank or Spiritflow will be rendered unusable.

I ended up killing the boss with peasant spam. I used Ranger with the stun bomb, and lethargy. Troops used were peasants, guards, bombers and spiritflow (he can deflect/soak some of those damaging ranged attacks before getting bugged). I upgraded the village archers to level 7 for extra slowing (lvel 6 will do as well).
    Spamming level 9 peasants and using the peace charm will make level 50 easy. The level 50 boss Balewyrm has 65,000 health and does 900 damage. A level 8 peasant has 370 health, but a level 9 peasant has 550 health so Balewyrm can't one hit a level 9 peasant when using the peace charm. You don't need any other allies except one that can do ranged damage to take out flying enemies and damage Balewyrm. I prefer using the dwarven bomber since it can damage multiple enemies.
    Where do you get those stats from?

Anyway, I used level 5 peasants. Sure they can get one-shotted, but that's why I trapped the dragon under the bell. When there are 40 peasants and 15 guards poking away, on top of the slowing archers and the bombs, the boss doesn't get to attack before the next bell goes off.
    Hi Blitz (or anyone can help me), please tell me the best way to earn gems? I'm almost upgrade all with gold, and I have not enough gems to keep upgrading :(
    Many stats I wrote down while playing the game. Others I wrote down while playing Samurai vs Zombies Defense 2 which this game is nearly identical. However some costs are different between the games so I might have some errors in the user guides I made.

Watching the videos is an easy way to earn free gems. You can do it several times a day to earn 12-15 free gems each day. Using the lucky charm on a long level is another good way to earn gems.
    Don't know why but yesterday I watch videos about 8 times, and today I cannot see any video. Anytime I click button Video it show "No video available" :(
    All you do is try again later. I don't see a pattern to when new videos become available. Just check it several times a days and you'll get a bunch of free gems this way. Every time you complete a level that ends in a zero (ie. 60, 70, 80, etc.) you'll earn 5 gems, 1 revive, some charms, food and ale. You only get that bonus once so don't bother repeating the level.
  • boisonbeautyboisonbeauty Registered Users 7 Posts
    Blitz wrote: »
    All you do is try again later. I don't see a pattern to when new videos become available. Just check it several times a days and you'll get a bunch of free gems this way. Every time you complete a level that ends in a zero (ie. 60, 70, 80, etc.) you'll earn 5 gems, 1 revive, some charms, food and ale. You only get that bonus once so don't bother repeating the level.

Sad to say, the videos does not work for me already. Been able to get like 1 to 2 GEMS in the past daily watching videos, but have not been able to get any GEMs last 5 days.
    Watching videos still works fine for me and I still get 10+ per day. Yesterday I was able to watch 12 videos in a row. I see that you, boisonbeauty, have been playing this game longer than any of us since you have completed 266 daily challenges and currently have the most multi-player levels completed. I have completed the daily challenge every day except the first day I downloaded the game, but I only have 19 completed daily challenges. Maybe the game limits how many free gems you can get based on something like your defense rating. I keep mine very low. Usually it is at 760, but even when I am fully loaded I'm still below 1000.
    I just watched 16 videos in a row for 16 free gems. That is the most I've been able to watch back to back. Most of the time the videos are only 15-30 seconds so it doesn't take much time to earn a bunch of free gems everyday. I'm getting 100+ free gems each week just by watching the videos.

Everyday at 7 pm PST seems to be a time when you can watch at least 4 videos and sometimes 10 or more.