How can I find Sticky archer or Assassin or so on ?

Dylan98Dylan98 Registered Users 3 Posts
I've conquered to 80 wave , but since 40 I can't find any new ally.
Is it a bug ?

Comments

• BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    I've gotten a little farther than you and also haven't found any new allies.

Has anyone gotten one of the 7 allies (sticky archer, assassin, bowcaster, bladesmith, sir nicks-a-lot, falling beard, or beastmaster) that come after Spiritflow without buying them?
  • tulenguyentulenguyen Registered Users 7 Posts
    I think the only way is complete daily quest and get it random from mystery box. Still now all I have is charm :))
  • ShiningShining Registered Users 5 Posts
    Im wave 84 now. Its getting very hard and haven't found any new allies .
    And sometimes after a wave complete it say that "it seems that finding new allies and artifacts is the only way to protect the ceil "!
    We must say ... Ok about the artifacts but how we can find new allies ?!!!
  • Dylan98Dylan98 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thought there will be something different after 100 , like 50 can replay,
    but nothing change.
    Yes
    Just 5 gem and 2 charms on wave 100
    Will it gonna end?
  • tulenguyentulenguyen Registered Users 7 Posts
    Which hero's you often use to play single mode? What upgrade should we do? I have a little gems and don't want to waste them :(
  • BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    All the characters are playable so there isn't a right answer. The knight costs the least in terms of gems to develop, but has the weakest skill set. The warrior is the toughest to beat in multiplayer, but moves slow. The ranger does the most damage, moves the fastest and heals the fastest, but has low health. The warrior is best for defense, while the ranger is best for offense and the knight is in between, but not as good as either of the other characters when you get all their skills to level 10 or higher. The dragonmage is the most powerful and is much better than the archangel in my opinion, but I haven't played either of them except in the daily challenge where you have to use a level 1 character if you didn't purchase the dragonmage. Today's daily challenge makes you use the dragonmage. I beat it on my second try with a level 1 dragonmage.

I'd say the knight is the easiest to use for the first 100 or so levels since you can develop his health to level 10 without gems and further increase his health by using the heroic mount. If you don't spend money on gems, you'll have to reach level 200+ before you have enough gems to develop either the warrior or ranger into a powerful character. I like the ranger since I like offense more than defense, but a high level warrior is nearly impossible to kill since a lot of attacks bounce off his armor or his armor significantly reduces damage when it does get through.
  • Dylan98Dylan98 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Always crash on wave 112
    Lag and crash, I've tried at least 5 times.
    Including there's one time 95%
    Bug again?
    Don't know what to fight for ...
    Close all other apps and try again
  • boisonbeautyboisonbeauty Registered Users 7 Posts
    Blitz wrote: »
    I've gotten a little farther than you and also haven't found any new allies.

Has anyone gotten one of the 7 allies (sticky archer, assassin, bowcaster, bladesmith, sir nicks-a-lot, falling beard, or beastmaster) that come after Spiritflow without buying them?
    Think the only way is to buy. I am at level 102 but none of these allies is given to me. The daily challenge can only give you the golden copy of the characters which you already have.