Wave 50 help

GuardianGuardian Registered Users 3 Posts
So i only tried lvl 50 once but the boss was so tough i have no idea how to beat it.. Anyone who beat wave 50 how did you do it? I literally did 0 damage to him and he just ate all my troops.. Thanks for help :)

Comments

• BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    You only tried once and you are asking for help already. I'll give you a hint. Most people have to stun Balewyrm. There are 3 ways to do this. One is a flash bomb. Another is the warding bell. The third way is a mass attack. This is accomplished with summoning a huge group of allies like peasants, archers, or guards. Using lethargy helps your troops get close enough to pummel him enough to stun him. Using the flash bomb or warding bell will do the trick too. Depending on your character and allies certain charms will work better than others, but I think most people will use either the peace charm to half all damage done by enemies or the command charm to reduce your summoning costs significantly.
  • GuardianGuardian Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yea only tried once cuz i lost so horribly and usually i dont have too much of a problem so i just wanted to get some tips.. So thank you! I will try again sometime and use some of your tactics :)
  • boisonbeautyboisonbeauty Registered Users 7 Posts
    You need to build up the strength of your character. If your character is too weak, you need to upgrade their axes, swords or blades. You need to slowly build up your defence(the bell, the archer etc, explosive cart etc) plus allies. Try the multi play to get Ales and Food, it will help you in your game. Try to use the Peace charm, it will half the damage caused by the army.
  • YijunYijun Registered Users 32 Posts
    I did him with peasants spamming. But only success comes after lots and lots of death. Don't give up trying. Cheers