Games direction? ? ?

ShiidShiid Registered Users 20 Posts
So where are the programmers going with this game? Almost all events have disappeared. Without events it is very difficult to level cards. I bought cards four months ago and still haven't been able to max yet.

With lack of events and the difficulty of leveling cards I won't be buying any more.

So, I ask again what is up with this game?? Are there improvements coming? Should I just give up on the game?
Gang Lords ign: deadred

Comments

• GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Shiid wrote: »
    So where are the programmers going with this game? Almost all events have disappeared. Without events it is very difficult to level cards. I bought cards four months ago and still haven't been able to max yet.

With lack of events and the difficulty of leveling cards I won't be buying any more.

So, I ask again what is up with this game?? Are there improvements coming? Should I just give up on the game?

There are no updates planned for this game.
  • Johnboy19842657Johnboy19842657 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Gotta agree, great game but just seems a money spinner now. Nothing new in months and gets to the point where bosses can't be beaten without spending gold (real money or tap joyed). No direction at all, just greedy developers.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Gotta agree, great game but just seems a money spinner now. Nothing new in months and gets to the point where bosses can't be beaten without spending gold (real money or tap joyed). No direction at all, just greedy developers.

Insulting the developers on their board isn't a great way to go. This thread is now closed.
This discussion has been closed.