at GLU please FIX...about the allies from mystery box

yojimbonenyojimbonen Registered Users 3 Posts
Ive been playing this game about wave 80 now....its getting harder and until now i dont have the allies
that can be unlock from mystery boxes.....

then i notice this..i notice after using so many Lucky Charms...there are i think 3 different mystery boxed, colored in...blue, red, and gold....

from what i see..i got this blue and red boxes from the enemy and it gives me normal items like charms, foods,
etc....

BUT here's the problem...iv'e been getting this GOLD BOXES...but every time i finished the wave (stage clear)
i dont seem to get the reward from that Gold Mystery box (well after the stage clear we see the Soul, Silver coins and other loots we collected right?)....and in my conclusion that Gold box contain allies

ive been playing the updated ver. of SvZ2 (Samurai vs Zombie 2) the one with the hero Daimyo...and im getting the same issue also....i cant even get Frosty the bowman there...were in previous ver. of SvZ2...you can easily get the allies AND they're faces can be seen when you open the box, meaning you can see that they're available or should i say obtainable from the mystery boxes we bought using glu coins...

its happening the same in this game...IF you noticed that the ally's face will only seen in mystery box when you unlock them? BUT as gold champions not as an unlockable ally...

so at GLU please fix this...i might spent cash if this issue will be fix...

NOTE: for those of you wondering what's this Blue, Red, Gold boxes that im saying....you will notice that
the one were buying from the "ALLIES" section is the Red one, waves there's a chance you'll get
a Blue and a Gold colored box....and im really sure the Gold one's are the unlockable allies...

it same goes for the updated ver. of SvZ2 (samurai vs zombie 2)

Comments

• MaeckKinntoschMaeckKinntosch Registered Users 18 Posts
    hi,
    Im wave 131 now and i highly doubt its a bug that needs to be fixed. i think it's a way to rip us off our money... and im proud i didnt even spent one cent to those betra... *cough* i mean good guys from glu. but now at wave 131 ive reached a limit where even max upgraded standard allies are mostly one hits...

best regards