Svz 2 keeps crashing on android

I spend money on the game and it keeps crashing what gives?? Why won't Glu respond? Why is it that they take away people money? I actually was on wave 1189 and then it stared to freeze and it keeps crashing and every time i press the app it takes long to load and it crash so it actually won't let me play so I clear the data and still it keeps happening and there is no point to submit a ticket because they won't even respond

Comments

• BlitzBlitz Registered Users 227 Posts
    Mikelol wrote: »
    I spend money on the game and it keeps crashing what gives?? Why won't Glu respond? Why is it that they take away people money? I actually was on wave 1189 and then it stared to freeze and it keeps crashing and every time i press the app it takes long to load and it crash so it actually won't let me play so I clear the data and still it keeps happening and there is no point to submit a ticket because they won't even respond

It sounds like you are using a hack and have violated the license agreement so why would you expect them to respond and help you?

You are lucky they don't disable your account.
  • RiCkyTanRiCkyTan Registered Users 2 Posts
    Blitz wrote: »
    It sounds like you are using a hack and have violated the license agreement so why would you expect them to respond and help you?

You are lucky they don't disable your account.
    Ok so this guy apparently is using hacks.... What about me are to going to tell me I'm using hacks too because literally even before I ever bought any items from the store WITH REAL MONEY I never crashed and for these past few days I've been loosing friendship warriors or whatever to help me in battle because I've been crashing ever since I used MY MONEY in this game.. Now that's not acceptable will I be getting a redound of ALL of my money? Or what? I WANT and answer personally into MY email with an explanation as fast as possible NO EXCUSES accepted please make note of that! Also be sure that this DOES NOT happen again or I will take serious measures out of this and possibly make it very complicated for you guys :) thank you and have a lovely day
    P.S. If I do not receive this email within the next week ( I'm giving you guys a week ) I will report this as FRAUD understood? I hope so too :)
  • RiCkyTanRiCkyTan Registered Users 2 Posts
    RiCkyTan wrote: »
    Ok so this guy apparently is using hacks.... What about me are to going to tell me I'm using hacks too because literally even before I ever bought any items from the store WITH REAL MONEY I never crashed and for these past few days I've been loosing friendship warriors or whatever to help me in battle because I've been crashing ever since I used MY MONEY in this game.. Now that's not acceptable will I be getting a redound of ALL of my money? Or what? I WANT and answer personally into MY email with an explanation as fast as possible NO EXCUSES accepted please make note of that! Also be sure that this DOES NOT happen again or I will take serious measures out of this and possibly make it very complicated for you guys :) thank you and have a lovely day
    P.S. If I do not receive this email within the next week ( I'm giving you guys a week ) I will report this as FRAUD understood? I hope so too :)

Refund* I meant to say refund -.- of all my money* thank you again -.-
    The previous guy was obviously using a hack because the game doesn't have a wave 1189. Wave 999 is the highest you can go on both iOS and android.

You should e-mail Glu's customer care since they probably don't read these forums much. For iOS and general support: support@glu.com For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.
  • DonnDonn Registered Users 2 Posts
    It's taking far more than 48 hours for a response. Even more than 5 working days as they state. No hacks, money spending player here, but glu can give a **** about. Similar problem, keeps crashing......
    Glu is terrible at supporting its older games. Good luck getting help for any game older than 6 months. I don't know what to tell you other than don't spend anymore money on this game and consider playing games made by other developers. Rovio makes the Angry Birds games and they often are generous compensating players for problems they encounter. I reported a problem to Rovio. It took them almost a week to respond, but they gave me $10 worth of coins to compensate me.