Do you guys realize what is glu ( spammers)

Listen I am saying the truth there actually spammers who are taking people money you guys just don't realize it so I am saying for you to delete there glu games because they took my money brought the sorceress and daimyo the game crash and lost everything so please delete there games because like seriously they are the ones who ruin people lives

Comments

• Michael YoniMichael Yoni Registered Users 23 Posts
    Mikey100 wrote: »
    Listen I am saying the truth there actually spammers who are taking people money you guys just don't realize it so I am saying for you to delete there glu games because they took my money brought the sorceress and daimyo the game crash and lost everything so please delete there games because like seriously they are the ones who ruin people lives

I very much doubt it.
    How silly are you to spend so much money in the first place........ Simply it's a game! You did not pay for it initially to play it. You are the naive one to throw your money away. You can still easily play the game without spending a cent.
    No body has forced you to spend the money it was totally your decision so accept its consequences be it right or wrong.
    So rather than bagging this group (GLU) ... Get up walk to the bath room and take a long look in the mirror because that is where the problem lies.
    I have been playing both SvZ 1 & 2 without spending a cent or cheating .... Because it's a game.

Hope you feel better now.

Michael.