Options

No SvZ forum so I have to post this HERE. Sorry. PLEASE HELP!

I did not see a forum for THE FIRST ZvS. This question is for the first one, not ZvS2.

I'm on Windows 8 with my Toshiba laptop.
Is there a way I can turn the volume down or off? I don't want to use my PC volume, because I want to hear podcasts while I play.

Worse comes to worse...a file in the games folder I could edit???

Thank you.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I did not see a forum for THE FIRST ZvS. This question is for the first one, not ZvS2.

I'm on Windows 8 with my Toshiba laptop.
    Is there a way I can turn the volume down or off? I don't want to use my PC volume, because I want to hear podcasts while I play.

Worse comes to worse...a file in the games folder I could edit???

Thank you.

Forum is here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?36-Samurai-vs-Zombies-Defense

But if you go to "options" within the game you'll be able to turn the game sound on/off.
  • Options
    Sho SairyokuSho Sairyoku Registered Users 12 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    .....if you go to "options" within the game you'll be able to turn the game sound on/off.

Nope. No audio option in OPTIONS. Thanks for showing me where the right forum is.
    Hopefully GLU will eventually answer me.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Nope. No audio option in OPTIONS. Thanks for showing me where the right forum is.
    Hopefully GLU will eventually answer me.

I am Glu and I did just answer you... not sure who else you're waiting for?
    So if there is nothing in options/settings/more to turn down the sound, then there isn't that option. Look for a little gear symbol or "more" section because in all other versions of SvZ, that option appears.
  • Options
    Sho SairyokuSho Sairyoku Registered Users 12 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    I am Glu and I did just answer you... not sure who else you're waiting for?
    So if there is nothing in options/settings/more to turn down the sound, then there isn't that option. Look for a little gear symbol or "more" section because in all other versions of SvZ, that option appears.

I was still waiting for an answer via email from the support page I filled out three weeks ago.