Update Recommendations

KaiserJakeKaiserJake Registered Users 1 Posts
This game is awesome but I have been thinking about a few things that could be added to the game to make it more enjoyable for everyone.
1. Add a guild chat
2. Add a guild bank so unused items can be used by others (i read reviews and a few people are giving this game a bad rating because of difficulty and this could resolve that issue)
3. Add a guild emblem so certain ranks of guild members can edit it to give clans diversity
4. Add quests that members of the guild have to work together in order to complete yielding rewards
5. Add challenges for players to complete ex: complete a dungeon a specified amount of times or reaching a certain level

GameCenter: Draenic
Guild: Tha Chosen Few

Comments

• ca5baca5ba Registered Users 35 Posts
    loving these ideas!! :)
  • DaniDDaniD Registered Users 6 Posts
    These would be great! Even just a couple of these would add to the game. I have a guild currently, but I'm not seeing many benefits yet.
  • BallerCrossBallerCross Registered Users 9 Posts
    A trading system would be nice
  • Shin SoldierShin Soldier Registered Users 65 Posts
    Love the ideas I wish they would be implemented.
  • mytnationmytnation Registered Users 1 Posts
    Great Ideas and I love the game too, I am hoping any update will cover some basic storage management features, like switching gear from merchant keep to house storage...
  • ojx31ojx31 Registered Users 7 Posts
    They don care ... GLU just don care what you are thnking ... They don even care to fix network connection for some of us, why will they care about your ideas?
    IGN: Ongjiexiang
    Guild: N/A
  • Eddie_TEddie_T Registered Users 2 Posts
    My biggest suggestion would be to add iCloud saves so that I can play the same character on my iPhone and my iPad.
  • JediJedi Registered Users 5 Posts
    more customization for the look of our characters such as hair and face would be nice :)
  • WeaknDWeaknD Registered Users 5 Posts
    I saw in another thread an idea about storing full sets of armor seperate from house storage. I think this would be a great addition to the game so we can hunt down pieces to save without having to sell everything eventually to make room for tournament armors. Another idea is being able to move the stupid horn in the corner of the screen.. More character customization and guild benefits have to happen as well. I don't think you should be able to trade items though as this would allow players to coast through caves with tournament armor while just starting the game...
  • klkolgangeklkolgange Registered Users 2 Posts
    the game is really great .. the creators made an amazing game but for sure it need some upgrades .. starting with trade system .. trade items with guild members and guild chat is a good start .

for the developers .. DONT SCREW THIS !!