Forming a guild 35+

Shin SoldierShin Soldier Registered Users 65 Posts
With the anticipation of future updates for the guild function I am creating a guild with the requirement of being level 35 or higher with decent armor.

I am level 42 and I am in the top 30 for the toxic terror event. If you are interested in joining my guild our name is "Crimson Raiders". I look forward to seeing the best of the best join.

Regards,
Shin Soldier

Comments

• PvPIsMurderPvPIsMurder Registered Users 8 Posts
    I just joined up. I'm 34, but a sliver from 35 and active, so hopefully I meet the requirements. I'm hovering at 130 rank. Really want to break into the 100s for that scythe, but I don't think I'm going to be able to do it. Really unfortunate.
  • Shin SoldierShin Soldier Registered Users 65 Posts
    I just joined up. I'm 34, but a sliver from 35 and active, so hopefully I meet the requirements. I'm hovering at 130 rank. Really want to break into the 100s for that scythe, but I don't think I'm going to be able to do it. Really unfortunate.

It's a pleasure to have you PvP, as long as you are active in game that's all that really matters. The scythe is pretty strong. I am hoping to get the full set. Let me know if you get the scythe.
  • PuristPurist Registered Users 2 Posts
    I would join but I'm lvl 31... I'm top 100 in the event was top 60 but going to drop to 101+ the way I see it a ++ set represents better overall stats for me than a syth.
    Purist you can join as long as you play and level up
    I think I'm good. Got to rank 80 with less than an hour remaining. I already have a scythe, so I'll be able to get a Scythe+, whhich is why I wanted it so much.

Looks like you just dropped out of the top 35, Shin. Barely. Going to be able to get back up?
    I think I got it to 35 not for sure or not
    I've already gotten my reward, so if you log in, you should be able to tell.
    I was one off of getting the full basilisk slayer set
  • Jac89Jac89 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Definitely interested, add me @ *Hexic
    EW3
    Lvl. 42 Monk - GS: 6750
  • Kent1147Kent1147 Registered Users 8 Posts
    It's full let me remove a few inactive members
  • Kent1147Kent1147 Registered Users 8 Posts
    lv39 full angelic set, fury set, basilisk set and storm daemon set
  • x_doggx_dogg Registered Users 10 Posts
    u can invite me as well if u have free spot :)
    Looking for serious players if interested join.
  • FaloryFalory Registered Users 43 Posts
    Vouch for a successful clan.