Kop 1.10 update, errors

FaloryFalory Registered Users 43 Posts
Hello KOP Team,

Hopefully this gets read as I'm going to log all of the errors that I personally have experience with this most recent update. If any players have experienced issues please post below and I'll add you to the list.

• Large Courage Potions do not work

• Some players cannot gain honor

• Some players when joining your guild cause the guild to bug out and reset to the first wave repeatedly with no cool down (Luca was one): http://i.imgur.com/oHCKumh.png The #1 Guild, Fateless, was just reset an hour ago from the 14 courage wave back to 5. Before that, Crimson Raiders, the #2 guild was reset OVER 50 times before we figured out why it was happening. Edit: I now believe this >might< have something to do with language settings or alternative games you've made for other languages based off a pattern I've witnessed. This error has cost some people a lot of money. I know we lost 1st place because of it (fateless).

• Some people can't join specific guilds for no explainable reason even after 50+ attempts Edit: I believe this is due to them being out of the guild on their client but not on the server. If the guild master kicks them it'll solve it but we cannot talk in game.

• After a member is kicked from the clan the clan list gets bugged for 5-10 minutes. The member also cannot rejoin for an undetermined amount of time and receives no message as to why.

• Everyone's rank on the clan list is 1 lower than it should be (rank 1 says 0). I'd post a screenshot but I can't get back into my main clan.

• Players get bugged and cannot join any guild and cannot make a guild due to "an unknown error": http://i.imgur.com/qRQ4XHD.png edit: I found out somehow I'm outside of the guild on my phone but everyone in the guild still sees me inside it.

• Game Server gets overloaded and we get this message: http://i.imgur.com/0rifBb7.png (couldn't you have not made it something more specific people are probably scrambling to fix their wifi)

• Guild List rankings are not up to date. I have two phones and both display different rankings. Neither match anyone else's either. I have no idea who's in the lead.

EDIT: I'll be honest this code isn't even ready for a closed Alpha. I'm a programmer and I would be embarrassed by this.

More to come.

Comments

• FaloryFalory Registered Users 43 Posts
    Bump for a thread that should be read
  • AlluziionAlluziion Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have refrained from updating to 1.1 due to the plethora of bugs that comes with it but as a fellow programmer and app developer, I completely agree that the code is and system is so poorly constructed that the game shouldn't have even been released yet - I think the only team that have done a good job is the design team. A great game with great potential is being ruined by greed and rushed efforts.
  • B_626B_626 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Falory wrote: »
    Hello KOP Team,

• Large Courage Potions do not work

• Some people can't join specific guilds for no explainable reason even after 50+ attempts Edit: I believe this is due to them being out of the guild on their client but not on the server. If the guild master kicks them it'll solve it but we cannot talk in game.

• After a member is kicked from the clan the clan list gets bugged for 5-10 minutes. The member also cannot rejoin for an undetermined amount of time and receives no message as to why.

• Players get bugged and cannot join any guild and cannot make a guild due to "an unknown error": http://i.imgur.com/qRQ4XHD.png edit: I found out somehow I'm outside of the guild on my phone but everyone in the guild still sees me inside it.

• Game Server gets overloaded and we get this message: http://i.imgur.com/0rifBb7.png (couldn't you have not made it something more specific people are probably scrambling to fix their wifi)

More to come.

1. Large courage potions are working - but intiially didn't.
    2. I wonder if this may be due to pending invites - you can continue to send invites even after your Guild maxes at 10. Maybe previous invites clog the pipe for new invites/requests to join.
    3. a. I found that shutting down the app (not closing) resolves that problem -- guild member info displays (mostly) correct upon restarting the app... Unsure how the impact that this has on guild members. b. Don't know - maybe this part is related to refresh issue. EDIT: just remembered, the same bug & resolution occur when the status of the group is changed open/closed... Maybe you'd like to add that to your list as a new item.
    4. Maybe related to 3?
    5. I HATE that message... I noticed it occurred most often when my phone switched from network to wifi (& via-versa). Shutting the app down & then restarting sometimes cleared the issue, but not always.

Good list, thank you for sharing.
  • mastercudazmastercudaz Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am having some similar troubles. I have large potions but they are not working anymore. When i go into the merchant, the store is broken. I can click tabs but no buttons work, I have to restart the app.

Also, this may not be a bug, but 4 times this has happened.

Complete a dungeon quite easily, go back into the dungeon again, part way through I get a great new item, then the level of difficulty seems to quadruple and I cannot finish the dungeon. I surrender, start the dungeon again, and zip through almost unscathed. :mad: