Adding People to Guild?

DaniDDaniD Registered Users 6 Posts
I would very much like to post a "Looking For Guildmembers" thread, but it seems I'm not able to add anyone by name. How is everyone else doing this? I do not and will not be joining the game on Facebook because of business reasons, but don't mind connecting with people outside of the game.

I'd like to have a few active players in my Dreamers guild. I recently booted a bunch of people (that I added before guilds were important) because they haven't made any progress since last week. I'm Level 36 and currently up to 2000 points. I'd like some similarly leveled people to join my guild and those with around 1000 points (so I know you'll be active later on as well. I've left my "Dreamers" guild on open for now since I have no other way of adding people. :)

Comments

• FaloryFalory Registered Users 43 Posts
    There's more actives in my LINE group than there are on the forums. Instead of doing that they should sincerely add a CHAT SYSTEM!

Anyway... Download LINE and IM me and I'll add you to the groups if you're looking for others to play with.

We have quite a few of the main players on already. Most of us are in clans or have grouped together but I've turned people away that fit your criteria. Message me.
  • NeilpekzNeilpekz Registered Users 11 Posts
    @falory can you add me in LINE my username is Neilpekz thx