Options

Can't join guild!?

BalitorBalitor Registered Users 4 Posts
So I was in a guild for about a week and then left it to join a friend's guild. I haven't been able to join his guild or any guild for that matter. I tap on join and nothing happens. Have tried with over 30 guilds with no luck. Anyone else having this problem? Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    Shin SoldierShin Soldier Registered Users 65 Posts
    Your account is stuck in limbo. The owner of the clan you left needs to kick you out of it. Otherwise you will not be able to join another clan. Ever.
  • Options
    But it was some random guild I joined called wingseed. I wouldn't even know where to start looking for the guild leader.
  • Options
    Perhaps if someone shot me an invite to their guild, it might work? My name in game is Balitor. I'm level 29. Thanks for the replies.
  • Options
    FaloryFalory Registered Users 43 Posts
    It won't work. I know from experience that you're very likely bugged. You're still in the clan but your client (phone) isn't.

We can ease the pain though. Install LINE and message me, cmariem1, and you can have others to talk to and see if someone can find you to add.
  • Options
    Yoonjae435Yoonjae435 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have the same problem except I don't even remember what was the name of the guild I left and now I cant join another