Getting Tired of These Events

DaniDDaniD Registered Users 6 Posts
Last week I was out, but this week I participated because I thought things would be better. They really aren't. The idea for an event like this is that it's at least somewhat fair to everyone playing and that hasn't been the case lately.

From what I've seen the players that are level 50+ can't participate in most events right now. I can see maybe having two events running side by side and those over level 50 getting better rewards. Which brings me to my first problem. Unless you are top ranking the rewards pretty much stink. Even if I earn enough (or get lucky enough in chests) to get some of the better armour it wont help me out in the event.

My main complaint last week was that the I couldn't kill the bad guy because they started out too strong. Well this week they start off easy and they gradually get harder. Right now I can go through the cave four times and not even get him down to half of his health. Again this week there is a severe limit to how much honor people can earn.

It's not even about buying chests. I see what I could possibly win if I open a chest, and believe me unless I'm extremely lucky that's not going to cut it. On average I get better things in the chests that I find (which are BTW not usually good enough for me to get buy in the dungeons). I happened to get some somewhat decent armour in an event and that's what's getting me by in these events.

I think the way events before were slightly more even (not that they were perfect). Just that the event caves need to be at a reasonable level for the people entering them. I think it's debatable whether or not the boss should be able to be beaten in a couple of rounds, but any more than 4 on average is crazy (plus courage levels don't usually allow for more than 3-4 entries to the cave).

I loved the invasion event and agree that we need more of these. It was fun and it was great that people could help each other beat the boss. I would not be upset if more events were like this one.

Sorry about the long rant, but the current event situation is annoying. Makes me want to stop playing. I know events will never be completely fair for everyone, but I don't think they are fair for most players right now. /rant

Comments

• Shin SoldierShin Soldier Registered Users 65 Posts
    DaniD I know exactly what you are saying and I agree about the events. We need more invasion events. We have a whole chat of over 30 members who absolutely prefer the invasion events.