Options

Great game

SheppeckSheppeck Registered Users 1,609 Posts
I just downloaded the game. And am really impressed.
:cool:iPhone 6:cool:

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    So far so good. Except for a crash when I got a one time offer for the gold rifle. I lost the chance to get it for 17 gold. Now it's 170 gold.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Just downloaded and started playing. Great game. I got 24 free gold on my first try. Pretty good!
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Did anyone buy the starter pack? I only have 30 minutes left on the offer. I am wandering if there will be a better offer after it expires.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »
    Did anyone buy the starter pack? I only have 30 minutes left on the offer. I am wandering if there will be a better offer after it expires.

I did not buy it. I just finished the Hunter series in region 1. I have one trophy hunt left. Waiting for energy. The contract hunts are pretty easy. I wish I had enough gold for the exotic series.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    I am done with region one series and trophy hunts. And only 5 hunts left on region 2 series.

I wish the gold earned in DH14 would carry over to this game. I don't have the the patience to build up the gold for the exotic weapons in this game. The exotic weapons look awesome but it will take a lot of time and effort to earn the gold to bug them.
  • Options
    garymckinnon31garymckinnon31 Registered Users 176 Posts
    Lucky for me it carried over on mine. I think I like this better than dh14. I bought the grenade launcher. It is sweet.
  • Options
    Tanner96Tanner96 Registered Users 544 Posts
    Sheppeck wrote: »

I bought it only to get the gold and hunter bucks. I assume we will need that shotgun somewhere down the line. I'm really enjoying the game though. I like where it takes more than one shot on the trophy hunts. Very fun!
    :mad:iPad 4:mad:
  • Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Just loaded it on FB/PC...........Love it.
    Drink more beer. :cool: