Options

Game freezes when a colugo dies

tdalan922tdalan922 Registered Users 5 Posts
I've been stuck on island 11 for a while, everytime I kill a colugo or my colugo dies game freezes. I can't select anything apart from shouting off the app. Please fix this bug, thank you.

Comments

• Options
    tdalan922tdalan922 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Sorry not colug, volug. Everytime a volug dies in battle game freezes and so I can't proceed, doesn't matter if it's my volug or the opponents. Thanks
  • Options
    DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    yea, I noticed the same thing. a

also the game gets stuck randomly, I have had to close and reopen the app like 50 times today, I have 3 dragons that seem to be the problem, hadnt had any issues before the dragons.

It might be due to the counter attacks, but not certain. It has happened in many scenarios
    for instance after i use the bombardment from the robodragon guy against enemy dragons I wont get to attack with my next creature

and I also sometimes finish the creatures in a battle, and in the final battle the game only gives me two creatures! but when one dies it is replaced as usual
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • Options
    AskingfreakAskingfreak Registered Users 1 Posts
    The game evry time Freez when i attack monsters than i have restart and against it freezes this sucks so much