Options

"Please check your connection" at startup

blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
Dino Hunter (Facebook) won't load past the point where it is checking for updates. I've refreshed many times and have a great connection. Not sure what's wrong...
Facebook player

Comments

• Options
    Sunny ThaiSunny Thai Registered Users 439 Posts
    Same here. It was in update for a long time, several times. I logged out, shut everything down, logged back in and was able to play awhile, but than lost connection. Now in update, check your connection again.
    Drink more beer. :cool:
  • Options
    rickp2rickp2 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am having the same issue and when the games does load, after each mission it says it is not connected and game progress is not being saved.
  • Options
    JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts
    just after i said this was amazing then this happened to me as well... I guess i jinx it lol...

i cant connect anymore.
  • Options
    JforseeJforsee Registered Users 4 Posts
    I click play and it says (Could not connect to network your progress will not be saved) been that way for the past 6 hours??????
  • Options
    blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm just glad it's not just me, I was losing my mind! I am back in the game, but it tells me it can't save, so all the progress is for naught. But I'm still enjoying playing. Is this on multiple platforms, or is everyone having this issue on Facebook?
    Facebook player
  • Options
    I'm on FB/PC Windows7

I can now play, but nothing saved.
  • Options
    JameshuntJameshunt Registered Users 51 Posts
    im on PC facebook firefox

wont open all this time
  • Options
    MichaelW30MichaelW30 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am also having the same problem with loading and have a excellent connection on my desktop & laptop. I thought at first could have been my connection so I ran connection test looked at some other tech stuff no problem. Then I tried the deer hunter game and no problems at all loading playing.
  • Options
    martin bingmartin bing Registered Users 5 Posts
    Yeah same here. Opened game multiple time only to be greeted with check connection. Reset, power on-off, force shut down. Nothing. Im on a galaxy tab2.
  • Options
    AblazinEagleAblazinEagle Registered Users 5 Posts
    i thought it was my internet but now i know its the game its so annoying
  • Options
    I have had this problem for almost 24 hours:( I posted yesterday about it but no one had said if there having server issues or what.....Furustrating I want to play the game....ADMIN PLEASE REPLY..................
  • Options
    mstflvrmstflvr Registered Users 4 Posts
    Same thing here maybe cause it is a new game?? PLEASE fix this it is maddening! Such a cool game too-
  • Options
    prettymom1234prettymom1234 Registered Users 2 Posts
    yea ive had the same problem for 24 hrs and i sent a email about but havent heard anything back its beginning to P me off has anybody heard if there going to fix the problem or whats going on
  • Options
    ZaphodZaphod Registered Users 33 Posts
    I tried installing this game on my Android tablet and have the same issue. Just hangs whilst checking for updates and says to check my Internet connection, which is perfect. No problems with DH 2014 for me

I did clear my cache and restarted my device (several times) , but did not help. I even deleted the data folder (forcing reload) but still nothing.

Is this problem regional or global?

I have same problem on my Android phone with this game.
    Galaxy S4 + Galaxy Note 10.1
  • Options
    PopcornPopcorn Registered Users 111 Posts
    Hi,

Thank you for playing Dino Hunter: Deadly Shores. Some users have reported an issue on facebook with saving progression and connection errors, the development team is currently working to address this issue.

For all other issues please submit a ticket to our Customer Care Team by sending us an email that includes your device information, the game name where you need help and a detailed description of the problem. Please be very specific and provide the step by step information needed to replicate the problem.

For iOS, facebook and general support: support@glu.com

For Android support: androidsupport@glu.com

Please be aware that it may take up to 48 hours for a response.

Thank you again,

- Popcorn
  • Options
    Working now
  • Options
    Thank you it seems to be working now.....Great game!
  • Options
    ZaphodZaphod Registered Users 33 Posts
    I am still having the same problem with both my Android devices :(
    Galaxy S4 + Galaxy Note 10.1
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Thanks everyone for being patient with us while we worked on fixing this issue for the Facebook version of Dino Hunter: Deadly Shores.

The problem has been fixed on Sunday and verified yesterday. You will also hear from the team soon about this fix in game or in your Facebook feed. Thanks again for your patience.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Zaphod wrote: »
    I tried installing this game on my Android tablet and have the same issue. Just hangs whilst checking for updates and says to check my Internet connection, which is perfect. No problems with DH 2014 for me

I did clear my cache and restarted my device (several times) , but did not help. I even deleted the data folder (forcing reload) but still nothing.

Is this problem regional or global?

I have same problem on my Android phone with this game.

Please send a ticket to our team and make sure you include the brand of your device and the Google operating system that is running on each device. please separate both devices so we can ask our team to investigate this.

You can submit a ticket now from the web here by clicking on "Contact us": https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/dino-hunter-deadly-shores/