Need More Gold

2Next

Comments

• DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    it is invisible for me too, but didnt use to be.

you see the gray bar that has "reply with quote" on it? hover your mouse on the far left of that and about a quarter inch from the end your cursor will become a hand, this is the report button.
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
  • SubH2OSubH2O Registered Users 603 Posts
    I don't have the triangle with the "!". Perhaps new members cannot be trusted with that power?

I do not have it either, but I just noticed that by hovering my cursor over the bar at the bottom of the post that has "Reply" and "Reply with Quote", I can see the "Report Post" option. It is on the far left side of the bar.
    Samsung Galaxy S4, Android 5.0.1 (retired)
    iPhone 6, iOS 9.2
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Probably time to let this thread die. We are going a bit off topic.
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Sorry Casajr , but if you tap/ hold the shaded grey bar, bottom left it will take you to the report thread screen.
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
  • appliancedudeappliancedude Registered Users 113 Posts
    His new persona is banned. I reported him last night. Perhaps he'll get the clue, but I doubt it. Wonder what his net name will be
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Thanks everyone, I can hover over and find the "Report Post" option now.

Now back to the topic at hand . . .

I need more gold!!!
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    His new persona is banned. I reported him last night. Perhaps he'll get the clue, but I doubt it. Wonder what his net name will be

I think I have seen him already, but that might be because as a moderator on a Boston Celtics forum, I either have Troll-dar or I am just paranoid.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • HolyRoxyHolyRoxy Registered Users 10 Posts
    hello everyone :) i am new to this forum and i have read my way through this post, had a bit of a lough but other than that i noticed someone saying that you can watch videos to get gold, how would i go about doing that?
  • DjRadNaDDjRadNaD Registered Users 1,448 Posts
    It depends what platform you are using. Fb, iOS, android, amazon, or mac...
    My device: iPhone 5c
    Choice Dude on Board
    im on facebook :-)
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    Buy some, it's the only way that is worth it! The same with kindle! For example; you can buy a subscription for a magazine for 60.00, and get 586 gold. Or buy 50.00 in gold and get 1300. I hope that made sense :)
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    yer it made sense, i just didn't want to put real money in to it and thought if i could find other ways to get gold then i would do that, but its ok, ill just keep saving my gold until i get enough to do something with it :)
  • yoyo46yoyo46 Registered Users 3 Posts
    le jeux et tout neuf faut attendre sa devrais évoluer normalement

par contre en jouant sur PC quel sont les jeux auquel on y gagnerais des lingot afin de les utiliser en chasses exotiques

merci de me renseigniez