Gold Offers Not Giving Gold

KobiPlsKobiPls Registered Users 1 Posts
Hey guys,

I know at least one other person has this issue because he or she made a post about it in the forums already, but I figured I would make my own thread. I've attempted to complete over 200 golds worth of offers for gold and most of the higher gold amount offers don't register for me. I've done two video offers worth 10 gold (separate from the 4 gold ads, all of those work for me) and I only got 1 of them to register. Every other offer I've done hasn't registered and I'm missing out on a lot of gold. I complete the process fully each time, I know this for sure. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
Kobi

Comments

• Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Hi KobiPls. Please send me a private message with your in-game nickname and device type so I can further assist you.

-SP
  • Bswafford8810Bswafford8810 Registered Users 17 Posts
    I did the 2,400 GoDaddy add. I spent $9, the offer says you have to spend atleast $7. I bought what it said and set it up. I'm pretty ****ed off about it.
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    KobiPls wrote: »
    Hey guys,

I know at least one other person has this issue because he or she made a post about it in the forums already, but I figured I would make my own thread. I've attempted to complete over 200 golds worth of offers for gold and most of the higher gold amount offers don't register for me. I've done two video offers worth 10 gold (separate from the 4 gold ads, all of those work for me) and I only got 1 of them to register. Every other offer I've done hasn't registered and I'm missing out on a lot of gold. I complete the process fully each time, I know this for sure. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
    Kobi

I know the feeling about you taking your time and going through the 10 minute questionare and at the end, no gold. I also play DH2014 and it's the same thing. glu tells you send a customer ticket on what gold you didn't receive! I learned not to waste my time and falling it.