Report cheaters here

Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Glu Moderator44 PostsRegistered Users, Member
If you feel someone has cheated please post their nickname here along with the reason you believe they are cheating.
Prev13

Comments

  • KingdinglingKingdingling Experienced Member 211 PostsRegistered Users
    If you feel someone has cheated please post their nickname here along with the reason you believe they are cheating.

    Why is this post on the forum? How can you cheat or do anything out of the ordinare. You lucky if you get the rewards after filling out the endless questionare.
  • Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Glu Moderator 44 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Why is this post on the forum? How can you cheat or do anything out of the ordinare. You lucky if you get the rewards after filling out the endless questionare.

    Currently users have been cheating modifying data to give themselves a higher position on the leaderboards, which pays out rewards for finishing in certain ranges. If we identify cheaters we can prevent them from exploiting this so that those who have earned it will get rewards.
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Experienced Member 211 PostsRegistered Users
    Currently users have been cheating modifying data to give themselves a higher position on the leaderboards, which pays out rewards for finishing in certain ranges. If we identify cheaters we can prevent them from exploiting this so that those who have earned it will get rewards.

    I understand. I'm sure the Glu team will catch up on the glitch.
  • champ_beauchampchamp_beauchamp Junior Member 79 PostsRegistered Users
    Cinthoric admitted to me in private chat that his phone is jailbroken and he has hack software installed that allows him free gold and cash. He's at level 9 for his upgrades. He even offered to help me cheat, but I ignored him.
  • Clark22Clark22 Experienced Member 324 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Usually the people with 48742953 hits in a day are a giveaway
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Experienced Member 211 PostsRegistered Users
    Clark22 wrote: »
    Usually the people with 48742953 hits in a day are a giveaway

    I know right..... Sounds like someone needs to do some homework. Tighten up....
  • Bswafford8810Bswafford8810 New Member 17 PostsRegistered Users
    The leaders of every category have 0 hits, 0 runs, 0 wins. That has to be a glitch in the system, or a hack.
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Experienced Member 211 PostsRegistered Users
    The leaders of every category have 0 hits, 0 runs, 0 wins. That has to be a glitch in the system, or a hack.

    It seems like lots of things on this game have a glitch.
  • F.G. LORCAF.G. LORCA New Member 1 PostsRegistered Users
    If you feel someone has cheated please post their nickname here along with the reason you believe they are cheating.

    I do not know about cheaters but my kids play this game and I am put off by the sleazy people who chose names like "Ball Grabbers," "***** in the Bag," and other such double entendre sexual innuendo garbage. How do I allow my kids to enjoy your game without subjecting them to the sleaze factor? Spicy Pants?
  • KardashianFanKardashianFan New Member 4 PostsRegistered Users
    agreed -- glu need too check
  • KardashianFanKardashianFan New Member 4 PostsRegistered Users
    no need to cheat -- cheating will hurt yourself in the end
  • PZ_OriolesPZ_Orioles New Member 19 PostsRegistered Users
    Jerryl is doing something that is cheating. PLEASE STOP HIM ASAP. He had started about 20 games with me at a time. I resign them all and he creates 20 more. HELP!!!!!!
  • PZ_OriolesPZ_Orioles New Member 19 PostsRegistered Users
    PZ_Orioles wrote: »
    Jerryl is doing something that is cheating. PLEASE STOP HIM ASAP. He had started about 20 games with me at a time. I resign them all and he creates 20 more. HELP!!!!!!

    The games from him keep coming. I've resigned the games, but now I'm taking losses (7 of them) for each one I've resigned. CAN YOU PLEASE DO SOMETHING..ban him from me/tap baseball and please restore my stats that I take very seriously??
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Experienced Member 211 PostsRegistered Users
    F.G. LORCA wrote: »
    I do not know about cheaters but my kids play this game and I am put off by the sleazy people who chose names like "Ball Grabbers," "***** in the Bag," and other such double entendre sexual innuendo garbage. How do I allow my kids to enjoy your game without subjecting them to the sleaze factor? Spicy Pants?


    There is always other options. C57B9383-EDFD-47D8-9178-16803ED945AC_zpssg5jf0mc.png
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Experienced Member 211 PostsRegistered Users
    Currently users have been cheating modifying data to give themselves a higher position on the leaderboards, which pays out rewards for finishing in certain ranges. If we identify cheaters we can prevent them from exploiting this so that those who have earned it will get rewards.



    SP, I have numerously filled out endless surveys like the Starbucks you see here. What is the problem and why don't we get compensated what is owed to is once we have submitted our information. It's not right nor fair that us players take the time to fill these surveys out and still nothing. Really!!!


    F1C87881-53A7-4EB3-8ECF-CD883D0AD035_zpszzyudfxj.png
  • twgjrtwgjr New Member 1 PostsRegistered Users
    Why report cheaters when it's the game that needs to be fixed. Like a curve ball that breaks starting on the back side if the batters box and breaks right over the middle of the plate and no one can even hit it.
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Experienced Member 211 PostsRegistered Users
    twgjr wrote: »
    Why report cheaters when it's the game that needs to be fixed. Like a curve ball that breaks starting on the back side if the batters box and breaks right over the middle of the plate and no one can even hit it.

    If you lucky and make contact with it it is 100% guaranteed an infield pop up.
  • Erdavis24Erdavis24 New Member 9 PostsRegistered Users
    If you feel someone has cheated please post their nickname here along with the reason you believe they are cheating.

    Possible cheater with an entire roster of 5 star players.

    Madbomber, legend.
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Experienced Member 211 PostsRegistered Users
    Erdavis24 wrote: »
    Possible cheater with an entire roster of 5 star players.

    Madbomber, legend.

    Whatever man. This guy may have spent money on buying gold.
  • Bboyce2121Bboyce2121 Junior Member 52 PostsRegistered Users
    Please help. I think I was hacked after receiving inbox message here. I had just under1800in gold. 400,000in cash. I opened the email yesterday and deleted it. Thinking nothing of it. Next time I signed on. I had everything. Then closed and played later and it was gone. If I even play an inning and receive my 400. Then next time I sign in. Even that is gone. I've spent more money then I care to admit. So I feel like you guys stole money. I'm scared to do anything on ipad. Please help. What Cani do. To make sure this guy is not stealing my info. And how do I redeem them
  • Bboyce2121Bboyce2121 Junior Member 52 PostsRegistered Users
    MFumujere. Allstars!!
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Experienced Member 211 PostsRegistered Users
    Bboyce2121 wrote: »
    Please help. I think I was hacked after receiving inbox message here. I had just under1800in gold. 400,000in cash. I opened the email yesterday and deleted it. Thinking nothing of it. Next time I signed on. I had everything. Then closed and played later and it was gone. If I even play an inning and receive my 400. Then next time I sign in. Even that is gone. I've spent more money then I care to admit. So I feel like you guys stole money. I'm scared to do anything on ipad. Please help. What Cani do. To make sure this guy is not stealing my info. And how do I redeem them
    Send a customer care ticket to a Glu Admin. See what they tell you. Hope this helps.

    http://ggnbb.glu.com/forumdisplay.php?14-Customer-Care
  • Erdavis24Erdavis24 New Member 9 PostsRegistered Users
    Ha I have too... I don't have EVERY PLAYER at a 5 star.
  • NotajediNotajedi New Member 6 PostsRegistered Users
    An hour after the leaderboards have started
    Hook'em Horns 1129 hits 669 runs 100 wins
    jhaas14 588 hits 330 runs 44 wins

    Another few that have added silly scores very quickly
    Hitless Bats
    ABRN
    Reydude
    # Razor

    Whilst writing this jhaas14 now has 639 hits 361 runs and 48 wins.

    So many hack scores I've not bothered reporting I would think Glu could catch these players themselves.

    jhaas14 now has 670 hits 374 runs and 50 wins.
  • redbirdredbird New Member 39 PostsRegistered Users
    I don't think these are hack scores at all. These people are just autoplaying the tournaments that are 4k in cash and play them consistently. The end result is a crazy amount of stats. Needs to be fixed for the daily rankings to mean anything no doubt.
  • Ballz.deepBallz.deep New Member 5 PostsRegistered Users
    The biggest cheater is this daily reward bs. Hosed again today on the daily and the weekly.. That's 6x in less than two weeks!!
  • Bboyce2121Bboyce2121 Junior Member 52 PostsRegistered Users
    Same here. Well 3 times in last 3 days plus the weekly reward
  • Clark22Clark22 Experienced Member 324 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    Bboyce2121 wrote: »
    Same here. Well 3 times in last 3 days plus the weekly reward

    I've had an open support ticket for well over a month on this. I just got a reply about it that said "we are working on fixing it soon".

    Hope soon means a few days and not several weeks
  • Srol1332Srol1332 New Member 25 PostsRegistered Users
    I got hosed yesterday too. I'm beginning to think this is the laziest customer support team ever. For symbolic example: I emailed support yesterday and received an email back that said "this message has no content" in the body. Might as well just had a large middle finger in it instead.
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Experienced Member 211 PostsRegistered Users
    Srol1332 wrote: »
    I got hosed yesterday too. I'm beginning to think this is the laziest customer support team ever. For symbolic example: I emailed support yesterday and received an email back that said "this message has no content" in the body. Might as well just had a large middle finger in it instead.


    This is so frustrating. I gave up....
Sign In or Register to comment.