Options

iPhone 4 unable to load first hunt in shotgun series region 6... Anyone else?

David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
I've downloaded region 6 on my iPad and iPhone; purchased and upgraded the region 6 shotgun on both devices, reached 15/20 of the shotgun series on the iPad, but 1/20 of the shotgun series on the iPhone gets stuck on the "loading" screen and then closes the game.

I've restarted the iPhone and still getting stuck on 1/20 shotgun series loading screen. I have also tried the 1/5 trophy series and the contract hunt series with the same results of getting stuck on the loading screen. I have noticed that while trying to access the trophy and contract series that an energy bar is used, unlike the shotgun series which does not take an energy bar away. Anyone else having this issue with their iPhone?
iPhone 4, usually.

Comments

• Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    My iPhone took several seconds to load the first hunt but it did load. Finished the shotgun series with no issues.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool:
  • Options
    casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Loaded on both my iPad and iPhone. It did take about 20-25 seconds though.

You may want see if you can free up some memory
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
  • Options
    David TDavid T Registered Users 1,055 Posts
    casajr wrote: »
    Loaded on both my iPad and iPhone. It did take about 20-25 seconds though.

You may want see if you can free up some memory

Sounds like it's time to submit a trouble ticket to Glu. I've manually closed all apps and have restarted my phone with the same results. I also made sure that I was able to load/play region 5 hunts and I was able to play region 5 without any issues.

Anyway, thank you for the feedback so I know it's a specific issue of mine.
    iPhone 4, usually.
  • Options
    Bill1957Bill1957 Registered Users 972 Posts
    The first AR series hunt took awhile to load also.
    :cool:IPhone 6:cool: