2 major issues

.pirates..pirates. Registered Users 2 Posts
I'm upgrading my roster both pitching and offense and when I bat some of the old players are still batting and same with the pitchers, some of the old pitchers I replaced are still showing up. Another issue I'm having is some stats aren't showing up correctly, for example I have a player who should have 15+ home runs but it's showing up that he has 5 same with other players with RBIs and HR stats.

Comments

• KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    .pirates. wrote: »
    I'm upgrading my roster both pitching and offense and when I bat some of the old players are still batting and same with the pitchers, some of the old pitchers I replaced are still showing up. Another issue I'm having is some stats aren't showing up correctly, for example I have a player who should have 15+ home runs but it's showing up that he has 5 same with other players with RBIs and HR stats.

I can't understand what's going on with that, but I have the same problem. I have a player that I already traded and he still bats. Dafouque!!!
  • DenzaloDenzalo Registered Users 9 Posts
    Once you start a game, the roster for that game is locked. So even if you no longer have a certain player, they will still appear in all your older games.

To start seeing the new players on your roster, start a new game.
  • Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    Denzalo is correct in the new players will show up once you start a new game.

Also, where are your stats not showing correctly? If it is at the beginning of the at-bat, these are also building off of what has been read in at the beginning of the game. If you view a players info or go to the stats menu they should both show the latest stats.
  • KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    Denzalo is correct in the new players will show up once you start a new game.

Also, where are your stats not showing correctly? If it is at the beginning of the at-bat, these are also building off of what has been read in at the beginning of the game. If you view a players info or go to the stats menu they should both show the latest stats.

Thanks Denzalo.