Options

Trades for #1 pick

JonnydamanJonnydaman Registered Users 53 Posts
I finally was able to trade for a #1 overall pick, it cost me 125 players ranging from 1 star through 3.5 stars. I know it can be different for everyone based on the quality of your inactives but this is at least an estimate of how many it takes.

Comments

• Options
    aussie_surfer86aussie_surfer86 Registered Users 15 Posts
    Really? Fack I've got like 241 of them. I don't know when to stop and just trade for a first rounder. But got that option at 75 people. I figured by now I would acquire a #1 pick. I thought it would be half the gold. 150 gold= 75 people. So 200 people would get me a #1
  • Options
    KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    Jonnydaman wrote: »
    I finally was able to trade for a #1 overall pick, it cost me 125 players ranging from 1 star through 3.5 stars. I know it can be different for everyone based on the quality of your inactives but this is at least an estimate of how many it takes.

Thanks for the info Jonny. Did you get a descent player?
  • Options
    DenzaloDenzalo Registered Users 9 Posts

Nice to know it isn't broken! But that does seem like a high cost, even if they were all 1 star players.
  • Options
    CpshwaCpshwa Registered Users 4 Posts
    Denzalo wrote: »
    Nice to know it isn't broken! But that does seem like a high cost, even if they were all 1 star players.

Buddy of mine just got Wainwright as a SP and got him when he traded in 8 guys for a second round draft pick! The guy is a freaking 5 star SP as a second round pick. I nearly fell off my chair. Something isn't quite right.

Just thought i would share.
  • Options
    champ_beauchampchamp_beauchamp Registered Users 79 Posts

Not worth it. I've gotten many 4-4.5 star players from the second and first round draft pick. So far only 1 of my 4 #1 overall picks have even made my lineup.
  • Options
    Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    I'm sitting at 105 players, hope to get a #1 soon