Stats not updating properly

diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
I've been keeping track of hits, working on the '100 hits' achievement. I was on 89 four hours ago. The player had three hits in as many games, yet now I only show 90 hits.

Makes me wonder how the system has failed in other ways. There are several other instances where stats don't seem right.

Comments

• DenzaloDenzalo Registered Users 9 Posts
    diagoro wrote: »
    I've been keeping track of hits, working on the '100 hits' achievement. I was on 89 four hours ago. The player had three hits in as many games, yet now I only show 90 hits.

Makes me wonder how the system has failed in other ways. There are several other instances where stats don't seem right.

It's possible it only records the hits in a game after the game has completely finished.

So like, all the hits that you are seeing might not get seen by the system until those games are complete.

Just a thought ...
  • Spicy_PantsSpicy_Pants Registered Users, Member 44 Posts
    When a game is started, it carries with it your stats from every finished game at the time. Once a game finishes, all the stats will update. Because of this you may see a player get the same milestone in 2 different games.
  • diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    Thanks for the response, makes sense.