Car Town Streets: Hurricane Hurrah (Restricted Event)

It's just about that time, I hope everyone is ready to race - good luck...
...Rp

Comments

• MrXXL74MrXXL74 Registered Users 12 Posts
    ...Rp wrote: »
    It's just about that time, I hope everyone is ready to race - good luck...

Ready yes but no Connection!!! LOL
    But the good Part is more Time for the Family !!!
  • ...Rp...Rp Registered Users 43 Posts
    MrXXL74 wrote: »
    Ready yes but no Connection!!! LOL
    But the good Part is more Time for the Family !!!

Sorry XXL, hopefully your connection issues will clear up...
    ...Rp
  • slappycocoslappycoco Registered Users 35 Posts
    No Monster Trucks allowed. No cars or trucks with abilities that affect the whole team on offence or defence and load Rusty with nothing but fuel. That would be an RE. A good ole fashioned shoot out. 🔫
    slappycoco wrote: »
    No Monster Trucks allowed. No cars or trucks with abilities that affect the whole team on offence or defence and load Rusty with nothing but fuel. That would be an RE. A good ole fashioned shoot out. 

you are a true gunslinger my friend...
    gunslingers_02.jpg
    ...Rp
    ...Rp wrote: »
    you are a true gunslinger my friend...
    gunslingers_02.jpg

Thanks Rp! Give me loads of fuel from Rustys and I enjoy gunslinging it is a blast. ⛽️
    slappycoco wrote: »
    Thanks Rp! Give me loads of fuel from Rustys and I enjoy gunslinging it is a blast. ⛽️

Where do you get fuel ???
    Every Time my First 3 Pins are Cars !!!
    Than xp Parts and sometimes but only sometimes 150 fuel !!!
    But that Happens Only every 10. Time ��
    But that Happens Only every 10. Time 😪

I'm not having any luck at the moment finding fuel anywhere...
    ...Rp
    But that Happens Only every 10. Time ��

Fuel was plentiful the first day to get racers close to the bubble but then it dries up. Glu is hoping then that racers like me would spend to win a L3 but not this gunslinger. I was saying it is fun to race when there is fuel in Rusty's and you can just race a lot over and over again. Now the game at this point of the RE is just a 🎰. Have fun and and keep Slappin. 📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍📍
  • 4bfamily4bfamily Registered Users 22 Posts
    Has anyone else had issues with their Bronco not firing at all? It still has yet to blast at all. Real weird. Also lots of connection problems while skipping? Any takers?
    4bfamily wrote: »
    Has anyone else had issues with their Bronco not firing at all? It still has yet to blast at all. Real weird. Also lots of connection problems while skipping? Any takers?

I noticed than you attack a Team with only One Bronco it dosn't Fire...
    Dont attak 2 broncos... Silver is Firering...

But the strange Thing in this RE is the wrong Teams than you attak... Not the revanges... We know that the revanges you attak the normal Full Team...
    They fire 3 Times imitation but it showes only there Bronze...
    And all Cars are invisible... That sucks...
    I had LUCK with my Eco Team at the Start and came to 210 Points with 75 GB...
    The second Day i made with my Full Team 200 Points Same the 3. Day again 200 Points...
    Than on yesterday i startet the Game and Lost to sutch a Team... And than i had this the whole Day and its the Same on sunday...
  • 4bfamily4bfamily Registered Users 22 Posts
    I noticed than you attack a Team with only One Bronco it dosn't Fire...
    Dont attak 2 broncos... Silver is Firering...

But the strange Thing in this RE is the wrong Teams than you attak... Not the revanges... We know that the revanges you attak the normal Full Team...
    They fire 3 Times imitation but it showes only there Bronze...
    And all Cars are invisible... That sucks...
    I had LUCK with my Eco Team at the Start and came to 210 Points with 75 GB...
    The second Day i made with my Full Team 200 Points Same the 3. Day again 200 Points...
    Than on yesterday i startet the Game and Lost to sutch a Team... And than i had this the whole Day and its the Same on sunday...

I wonder if any of these glitches are going to resolved, I don't mind much as I have been going for 2nd tier cars. Until something is added or done with the game Cie will not see any of my moola. Lol
  • modifukermodifuker Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    please bring back the car town game i miss it so much. if i could play that game again i would be very happy. all my friends are always waiting for car town to be re-released
    please bring back the car town game i miss it so much. if i could play that game again i would be very happy. all my friends are always waiting for car town to be re-released