special deals

jemicjemic Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
After upgrade to the latest version, there are many great deals appear in the store->deals menu.
It seems that these special deals are not constantly there every time I restart the game.

Is it possible to know how I can see these good deals every time I login to the game?

Comments

• diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    All I saw were the three players listed for sale, all at exorbitant prices. They expect someone to pay $100 worth of gold for one 5 star player? They call this "special rewards for existing players". I'd be happy if you just fixed the pitching by removing the high and low *****, and make breaking ***** more realistic.
  • blitz58blitz58 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Saw the deals once. Probably 10-15 of them. Ex. #1 pick, 1st round, and 3 bonus games for $9.99. Price ranges from $1.99 - 49.99. Can't seem to find them again though.
  • LiverpoolFCLiverpoolFC Registered Users 68 Posts
    diagoro wrote: »
    All I saw were the three players listed for sale, all at exorbitant prices. They expect someone to pay $100 worth of gold for one 5 star player? They call this "special rewards for existing players". I'd be happy if you just fixed the pitching by removing the high and low *****, and make breaking ***** more realistic.

I don't think you understand if you're talking about the hunt for october thing with McCutchen at 10,000. I think you spend the 10,000 on whatever you want, and then as a bonus you get McCutchen