region7 the last rifle series and last king t-rex

a3300552a3300552 Registered Users 61 Posts
as the title,i got all be killed and stucked bt last rifle series and last king t-rex,

free rifle is so weak, that reload time too long,5 bullet cant kill last king t-rex,

5 bullet cant kill the last rifle series,so had game i have ever seen.

anyone use free rifle kill the last king t-rex and last rifle series?

please help me~~

Comments

• blue ridgeblue ridge Registered Users 442 Posts
    I'm on Facebook, so still don't have region 7, but in past regions, the trick seemed to be reloading after your second shot, and not missing!
    Facebook player
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    Another trick it that when you are reloading after the 5th shot, only reload 2 and press the shoot button. That will stop the reloading and switch back to shooting mode. Then you can finish him off with just the one or two rounds in your gun.

It worked for me and I used the free (hunters bucks) rifle.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    For the first time in this game, I am at the end or the last trophy hunt and nothing has been offered to me in the way of a better faster gun. In region 6 I was offered a new rifle after the first rifle trophy hunt. Now I am going into the last hunt with a slower than normal gun! I really wish GLU would offer us the help like they do in DH2014 with the energy drinks to slow things down. It would make these hunts so much easier especially when you have fired your first 5 rounds that all hit their mark only to be killed while reloading.
  • northlander30northlander30 Registered Users 59 Posts
    I came in here to read a few posts while waiting for 1 energy to fabricate itself so I could do the last trophy hunt or try it at least. Well I got my second energy that's all I had was 2 and I went in and clicked the last trophy hunt. I shot him 3 times all hitting their mark then quickly reloaded 2 (pressed the left mouse button to stop reloading) I hit him a 4th time which stopped him then was able to chamber another round and put him down with the fifth shot! All in All I think this was one of the easiest regions yet! So remember RELOAD after the second or third shot and make sure your shots hit the mark! Or you will die! Oh and I was offered a new semi auto rifle at the end of the trophy hunt but for 115 gold, kind of hard to buy when you only have 19 gold!
  • NellypearsonNellypearson Registered Users 40 Posts
    I never got a king T Rex on the last one on rigle series. Some other type of Suaras