How do the trades work?

CardSharxCardSharx Registered Users 4 Posts
I know that you can trade in your inactive players for a draft pick, but how does that work? There seems to be a tier system (3-5 players for a late draft pick, 6-??? for a second round draft pick, etc). What I really want to know is if it is ever possible to trade for a first round pick or a number one pick. I have approximately 17 inactive players right now, but I won't want to trade them in for a second round draft pick if there is a way for me to save them up for a first round draft pick. On the flip side, if this is not possible, I don't want to keep accumulating inactive players and eventually trade in like 50 guys for a single second round pick when I could have gotten multiple second rounders for the same guys.

Also, if it's possible to trade up to a first rounder or number one pick,is there a certain level you have to be at? I think I have 7 of my 10 wins needed at the Pro level.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• LiverpoolFCLiverpoolFC Registered Users 68 Posts
    You can trade in for first round or #1 picks, although I've heard you need a ton of inactive to get to a #1 pick (75+). It's dependent on both the number of inactive you have and the quality of your inactives. So, if you have some 4* players in your inactives then you'll be able to trade in for a 1st round pick earlier than if all of them are 1-2*. If your inactives suck it will probably take like 20-30 inactives to get a 1st rounder.
  • diagorodiagoro Registered Users 84 Posts
    I was given the option pf trading for a first rounder after about 50. It was noted on an older thread that a #1 pick was around 150
  • LiverpoolFCLiverpoolFC Registered Users 68 Posts
    Yeah it'll be 50 players if they all really suck. I've had the option of trading for a first rounder after 6 inactives because some of them were 4*
  • SquirrelzSquirrelz Registered Users 12 Posts
    I just hit a #1 pick after 135 players. I'm wondering if I should just hold on to them since I heard you cant get the same player twice and 90% of these are terrible.
  • Clark22Clark22 Registered Users, Member 324 Posts
    It's based off how good the players are that you have to trade. I hit #1 after 121, 130 ish and one time after about 60. It's been a week or so since I've tried to do that
  • Amused_79Amused_79 Registered Users 841 Posts
    In my experience I get a first round draft pick anywhere from 8-15 Inactives depending on their rating. Never waiter for a #1 pick though. With the cash being insignificant once you get to legend playoffs, I just draft 2nd rounders until I get a 1st. Got a couple great players that way. But very low success rate.
  • SquirrelzSquirrelz Registered Users 12 Posts
    Wow. So when I checked at 135 I had the option to trade for a first overall. I'm now at 145 and It reverted back to a first rounder. Is this a bug?