Wins going down instead of up

nyynymnyynym Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
I'm in the mvp level and had 27 games won and required another three wins to reach the playoffs. But now for the second time in a row, when I won a game the win total went DOWN! Now I'm up to 25 wins instead of 27! What gives?

Comments

• KingdinglingKingdingling Registered Users 211 Posts
    nyynym wrote: »
    I'm in the mvp level and had 27 games won and required another three wins to reach the playoffs. But now for the second time in a row, when I won a game the win total went DOWN! Now I'm up to 25 wins instead of 27! What gives?
    I've had the same issue. I sent a customer care ticket but still nothing.
  • TeepsTeeps Registered Users 8 Posts
    Same thing is happening to me, was at 23 MVP wins and won 2 more games and now I'm at 21
  • TeepsTeeps Registered Users 8 Posts
    This is still going on and I'm now in the mid-teens when it comes to MVP wins. This is a game-breaking issue so there's no point in playing anymore.
  • AplBtmJnsAplBtmJns Registered Users 3 Posts
    Teeps wrote: »
    This is still going on and I'm now in the mid-teens when it comes to MVP wins. This is a game-breaking issue so there's no point in playing anymore.

Logged in here just to see if anyone else was having this issue. My wins have been dropping arbitrarily too - just got a bonus award for my 5th MVP win which I've now won four times.