Darman Saw series

2Next

Comments

• DeathShadow007DeathShadow007 Registered Users 593 Posts
    And if you do plan on allowing players to get that map piece without paying for it, you better do so soon. I'm not buying any more gold if you plan on doing this from now on. I'm not b*tching about it for my own sake, I'm thinking about YOUR players who can't dish out cash all the time on OPTIONAL events. I never thought I'd have anything bad to say about you Glu, but this kills it!!
    :cool: Blue iPhone 5c Verizon :cool:
  • todfoxxtodfoxx Registered Users 1,933 Posts
    PS: Who in the world threatens someone over a game?? "I'm gonna report you to Glu.....!!" What benfit do you get outta that tickfoxx? That has the best the most absolute moronic threat I've read in my life. You gotta be a trophy kid that has way too many awards for always coming 2nd to last in the everything you've participated at in life.

Not at all a**hole, I've seen guys like you come and go! You come in shooting your mouth off and think you know it all. Now go back down to your parents basement and get a life hotshot!
    Galaxy tab S :cool: Kindle hdx
    Lol nice one!
    Lol nice one!

Thanks DS, he reminds me of the guy that was messing with Dj. Didn't he go by "lamestgameevver" ? And then he was banned.
    Yeah that was it. There was another guy as well, but I don't remember what his name was and I'm too lazy to look back at those threads. Lol.
  • ruffshotruffshot Registered Users 63 Posts
    It is an event exotic released now. The prize is a map piece for R9. It is in the weapon shop for 10% off now for 432 gold. Haven't done the trial yet. I hope they don't plan on forcing people to play the exotic series to move on to the next region, as that would be stupid. Not everyone can afford to buy the exotics.

I bet that's exactly what they do. This waiting time is irritating and the contract hunts in R8 are so easy my cat could do them.
  • casajrcasajr Registered Users 1,468 Posts
    Popcorn wrote: »
    Just a bit of a teaser...

• SANCTUARY FOR ALL! More Map Piece options coming soon!

I thought this was quite clear. Chill guys (and gals)
    Common Sense is an ultra-rare superpower.
    That's what I've been saying!
  • Max SterlingMax Sterling Registered Users 311 Posts
    And here I'm wanting to spend money but because gold keeps disappearing from my kindle... I just answered your question to Roland about this issue in another thread T.F. I saw this guys last comment to you earlier and wanted to get him for you but I know you can and would hold your own. What is it with people going after the nicest people? Anyway, either it will stop or he will eventually just go away. BTW You never post so late, almost midnight your time! Lol -Max
  • Roland DeschainRoland Deschain Registered Users 303 Posts
    We waited all week for this? I was hoping for a new weapon series, not a expensive exotic event! I only have 27 glu credits (aka gold) since the game took most of mine away.

I also have spent real money on glu credits in the past and that went missing as well. Like Max, I would spend money on this game, but the "lack of" customer care people never return it after it disappears.

I guess I will have to wait until next week for a new weapon series.

SANCTUARY FOR ALL? I would just like glu to return my GCs when they go missing so I can join in the fun with every one else. Actually I would like for them to address the glitch that keeps taking the GCs in the first place, then we wouldn't have to petition for it's return at all.

Both hunting games do this, so it has to be something in the base programming in both.
    Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and iPad
    Send more information to Amazon! Let them know everything, this may be a system update problem or just a calculating error in the device itself. What version of kindle to you play on Roland? I know 8.9" but is it HD, or HDX..3rd generation or older? I know that the brand new version of kindle that came out Tuesday does not even support DH 2014 due to their new OS4 "Sangria" I haven't bought one but a friend has. Amazon told him the game will eventually be playable on the new system. Amazon will push to get this fixed as they have been issuing a lot of refunds unnecessarily.
  • Fagin007Fagin007 Registered Users 14 Posts
    Loving this gun and glad I had enough gold to buy it when it was on special for just over 300
    Now that I look back at my posts,seems I went a bit off the hook there. But I am glad I got that out of my head. Maybe Glu will release alternative ways to get that map piece next week.
    They will! That event should have been like the rest. Or at least advertised as a Halloween event, with no reward. Except for 3 mil earned by playing, that was all I got. It was fun and I have no regrets. It would've been great for 3 gold per hunt, hopefully they won't do this again. Gotta get back to my in-room hot tub to thaw out my frozen a**! That last dive took forever and still not finished.
  • UltimaUltima Registered Users 36 Posts
    Got a news message:

"Looking for map pieces?

More paths will be open soon!

No Hunter left behind!"